Just ordered this one...let's try it out

Thanks guys,

I’ll see what I can do.

Cheers

1 Like

Ok, they are very different devices.
The Rogbid has 2gb ram and 16gb storage and is 32bit.

Lokmat has 4gb ram and 128gb storage and is 64bit.

There is no chance of flashing the firmware from Lokmat to the Rogbid.
Sorry.

1 Like

There is a 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage version from Rogbid available also. But I wasn’t willing to spend so much money for a Rogbid watch…

2 Likes

Yep I saw it on sale.
Basically, I was checking for you and @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
Sorry guys.

2 Likes

Don’t worry mate. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No worries mate. To be honest as i was fully refunded i am a happy bunny :grin:

And with UL its not so bad

Thanks for trying :+1:

2 Likes

I believe you are blessed mate.
They are notoriously hard arse when it comes to refunds :rofl::rofl:
Well done Saint Vishnu :joy::joy:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: did i also tell you i they sent me a set of blue straps ( my watch is black ) and enough screws to rebuild watch :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

So you got a complete watch including spare parts, and all for free? That’s what I call customer service! :grinning:

1 Like

Yes , i only got my money back because Rogbid ignored paypal ? Yet Rogbid posted spare parts😁
Happy days

We have to change your user name to St Vishnu now for sure :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i could do with being a saint

Hi ,
Just got the model X.
Anyone had trubble with accurat hartrat when excersizing?
And I also, can not make calls ,just recoeve,no problem with whatsup and internet.
Any segestions?
Thank you

First of all, a factory reset should generally be carried out when you have loaded the watch for the first time. Did you do this?
You don’t need to expect an accurate heart rate measurement from this watch. Some devices are better than others. But this? Rather not.
With this watch, on some models the SIM has to be inserted a little deeper and clamped so that the SIM can be recognized.
Overall, the build quality is poor, both in terms of hardware and software. That’s why we don’t support it here.

1 Like

Agreed. My watch and @G1NT0N1C 's will only work with a sim when it is wedged in place with card. Rubbish

1 Like

To be honest, this wasn’t the only problem I had with this watch. For example, I also struggle with Ghost Touch when a SIM card is installed.

1 Like

Hi
Thank you fir the answear
Is there a wach you recomand that has 4G and sports capabilitirs and cost around the same?
Thank you

To be honest, these are not really great for sports monitoring.
You have to think of them as a mobile phone, because that is exactly what they are.
Many people make the mistake of buying these or tiny mobile phones for using as health or sports monitoring devices.

The major issue is the sweat and moisture getting into the watch. All the heat your body expels brings sweat. Which is salt water and highly corrosive.
Another issue is the accuracy of the data from these. They don’t have enough sensors to generate accurate data.

If you want to leave your mobile at home, make calls, browse the Web, play music or watch a YouTube video etc, then these devices are great.

If you are serious about sports activities and not really interested in the other functions, you are probably better off buying a suitable device that is waterproof and designed for that.
This is my opinion anyway.

3 Likes

When the Android watch first appeared, it had none of the sports apps or health apps.
Heart rate was the only one.

As they became more and more popular, customers began to ask for more and more functionality.
The brands want to keep selling their products and so they added software to estimate sport and health data.

But of course, just like any mobile phone, they can’t stand up to constant exposure to salt water because by nature - they have places where moisture can get in (microphone, speaker, camera and push buttons).

It’s worth thinking about what it is that you really want from a watch before you commit to buy.

3 Likes

I made a fairly clear post about this kind of thing in another thread.

Down near the bottom of the thread

3 Likes