Just ordered this one...let's try it out

i just ordered the rogbid model X…an android9 square FAW…should be here around 10 october…love the square screen format for the apps…let’s give it a try…

1 Like

You will notice that you cannot install your own watchfaces. But works with Universal Launcher. The SIM card won’t work either. It is necessary to insert it about a millimeter deeper and fix it.
Overall the quality is really bad, for example I also have to struggle with gost touch.
Not necessarily a purchase recommendation from me.

2 Likes

wow…really? one off the key features i need is to put on my custom watchface i use on all my watches…and i also see now the bands are not interchangeable…pulled the trigger too fast i think…let’s have a look if i can get out of the deal…thanx for the advice…

Same here. Here is my take on this watch

Sim card issue as @G1NT0N1C stated
Screen not always responsive
Will only accept one google account
Straps can be taken off but only rogidx straps will fit ( i have blue and black ) .
Not waterproof
Fake camera specs ( although lokmat do tell the truth in there version ).
Some apps wont respond to touch in corners
Mine was delivered with sharp raised screws in two area’s and split watch straps ( overtightened during manufacture ).
UL must be installed for clockskins
Although bulky comfortable on wrist

One thing i can say is Rogbid asked me to send back at there expense but i opted to repair it myself . They sent me all the bits i needed and more . Cannot complain about the service i recieved

2 Likes

thanx for the info…i managed to stop the order (i hope)…just have to wait for the refund on my card…

it’s a shame i could not find these remarks on here…should have asked the question before ordering…ah, you live and learn…

i was just blown away by the screenform…i love my optimus2, but would love a decent FAW square device (android 11) with the battery stamina of the Opt2 and with interchangeable bands (the standard ones are useally too short for me)…

anything in the works for the moment?

it seems quiet on the FAW front…

1 Like

There was no reports as we dont support Rogbid watches. As for anything new its a no at the moment …

1 Like

didn’t know about the rogbid ban…anyway, thank you and G1NT0N1C for the info and saving me a load of cash and headaches…that’s what a group is all about… :ok_hand:

Well, it’s not a ban. But we have no cooperation. That’s all. Considering the low price, it may be interesting for some. But we don’t support it.

3 Likes

i don’t know about your region, but for me to get it in Belgium it was more expensive then my Optimus 2, so not so cheap at all…but again, thanx for the info…dodged a bullet there…

2 Likes

managed to stop the order and get my money back…200€ was a bit too much for a watch with the issues at hand…maybe i will buy one once they come available as secondhand to give it a try…if anyone decides to part with his, give me a shout, i love tinkering with new devices…cheers

1 Like

Well done for stopping the order.€200 is extremely expensive for something like this.
I would still be upset if I had paid €80 for it.
It’s really not good.
It’s also difficult to find a truthful YouTube review because many reviewers are reluctant to give any negative feedback. This is because they are concerned that they might be excluded from receiving more devices.

Basically, we don’t ban the brand because we still support one of their designs.
However, we will never work with them again after the abuse received after I refused to support the false advertising of the LEM 14 device specifications…

Basically, a rule of thumb would be "if you don’t see us promoting or supporting the device you are looking at, always ask here before buying"

3 Likes

We will always have advice for you, regardless of what watch you are looking at.
I would wait a while if I was you.
There is something new coming, but we have to wait for it before we can advise anyone.
Cheers

3 Likes

lesson learned…i won’t consider buying anything else before checking here and asking you guys…still extremely happy with my Optimus 2 by the way…thanx again

3 Likes

No worries :+1:

1 Like

Pretty cool? I don’t know what to say. Totally not just trying to get access to the A10 files nope no way.

I’m sorry, but I am not sure what you are talking about?

Same here…

I might be dumb. I thought it said something about becoming trust level 2 in order to get the software for updating a dm101 to A10. I’m probably confused.

This thread is about the Rogbid X watch , nothing to do with what you are talking about. Thanks

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful watch, nice design and runs smoothly. The specs says ip68, however do not dunk it in water. I wore mine in pool and knew i shouldn’t, guess what, the watch is completely dead