JN_Pentagon@@@@

Here is my ClockSkin - JN_Pentagon
Build with WFD for #stocklauncher #android
Features: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Day, Week Day, Month, Weather, Steps, Heart Rate, Battery Level.
Free to use for everyone in this community… :slight_smile: Do not re-share. Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ouw7WofjhBgpEw0_hjiiZ8lgkGsw0653/view?usp=sharing

Download for new face- engine:-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QnjjJEiKNlfBgq0FEPhMs3pxV3wPGhQY/view?usp=drivesdk

clock_skin_model

13 Likes

@Joao_Nascimento Congrats, Sir! Your productivity is amazing! Just a minor detail: I came to realize that some of your watchfaces tend to show some circular sub-dials/arc meters wrongly in Kospet Hope running SL. That beig the case with this one (battery metter arc shows on the left, near the end of step counter) and others that I can’t recall right now (I remember this hapenning with a IWC color set of faces, among others).
Anyway, do not take this as a complaint at all, please! Your work is much appreciated!
I just uninstalled the ones presenting this issue and moved on (wouldn’t even bother to tell you), but as I experienced it right now, thought it would worth a mention.

@brunops1, thanks for your words. This face should work ok with Stocklaucher. I have no idea the reason why it doesn’t work on Kospet, maybe @G1NT0N1C or @Eric_Crochemore can help!

1 Like

The newer face engines offer many new features. The functionality of the battery percentage function has also been changed. This display is now always shown centered. This is actually good as it looks better. Unfortunately, many faces have used the last and middle digits to represent images. This no longer works because these digits are no longer in the same place at all times. The faces that are affected by this must be changed in order to work for the new face engines. I’ll create a guide when I find some time.

2 Likes

Thanks @G1NT0N1C , I will appreciate that.

@Joao_Nascimento Is it okay with you if I add a modified version that works for the new face engine?

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C, of course. Be my guest, I will appreciate.

Added at the top.

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

@brunops1, download link for new face-engine available. Can I ask you to take a picture of the face in your Kospet and post here? Cheers

Not Kospet, but the same face- engine…

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C nice, thanks.

You are welcome. It is not necessary to create new images. The changes only take place in the xml files.

2 Likes

@Joao_Nascimento , I’m sorry, but job obligations kept me away for a while. Thanks a lot for your concern (and @G1NT0N1C help too). I’ll give it a try later tonight. Much respect for this community.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, something is not good there should be 101 lines in digital2xml. otherwise it uses a rounding rule. For example, the display jumps from 77% to 88% after 80-88% perfect from%88 to 99%

1 Like

Strange. There ARE 101 lines in digital 2… I’ll double- check it. What’s your watch?

PRIME.
I just finished testing. The test works well.
There are only 10 lines in what you did. But it bounces as I described. What I uploaded has 101 lines and is good with that

2 Likes

I was in a bit of a rush when I put it together yesterday. Thanks for the correction!:+1:

1 Like

I miss the temperature in this nice face :ok_hand:

@Dotsfar I am sure that your Kospet Prime 2 as a lot of space :slight_smile:

1 Like