JN_Pentagon@@@@

Yes, I can watch a YouTube video in one of the digits :joy:

1 Like

@gyuri You’re right, I stopped thinking a little too early.:wink: I thought that 10 lines in digital2 are sufficient. But you are correct, this leads to a deviation of 1% in some cases. Therefore your solution is the better one.
You have done a good thing™!
@Joao_Nascimento the face I have linked is fixed.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Yes that is right.
@G1NT0N1C it seems worthwhile to sleep one because of such problems. It turned out that 10 lines were few and 101 lines were many and unnecessary. The best solution is 11 rows. The first line of AT61 and AT63 is the “zero point”. So if there are 10 lines it divides the 100% into 9 sections. And with line 11 we achieve the same as with line (10X10)+1. That is why it is unnecessary to write so muchor use Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V

2 Likes

Hi Joao,
I really liked your last Clockskin. However I found a problem when I ran it on the watch.
Whe I select the image (small picture) it looks OK however when It takes the full frame, the battery arc is misplaced (large picture)
Small image OK
Normal size image NOK

2 Likes

Hi Joao,
I tried downloading the new engine and it caused a freeze. (There was no dial display and no way to get anywhere in the watch).
I had to connect via ADB in order to remove it.
Thanks

What’s your watch and your firmware version?

Microwear H8
Android 7.1.1
Kernel 4.4.22
Build Number: NJY_Mo4_CN_4G_V2.3_20190326-1409

Have you tried the standard version?

Yes, the standard version runs OK but the colorful red to green arc representing the Battery is in the middle of the watch (see 2nd attachment above)
in the watch face “selection mode” (with the small watch-face picture) the arc is in the right place
(see 1st attachment above)

Ok, i checked it out. The clockskin engine of your watch is the older version, which means that it cannot use the new array types. However, in this case the old version does not work either, as the clockskin engine of the H2 differs from most of the others in some respects. You could fix it by opening that watch face in WFD and moving all the elements of the battery 200 px to the right.

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C thank you for your fast response and help.

Hi Joao,
Thanks for your help!

I changed the following lines:

digital1.xml

digital2.xml

digital3.xml

to:

<drawable>
    <name>digital1.xml</name>
    <arraytype>14</arraytype>
    <centerX>600</centerX>
    <centerY>0</centerY>
</drawable>
<drawable>
    <name>digital2.xml</name>
</drawable>
<drawable>
    <name>digital3.xml</name>
    <centerX>600</centerX>
    <centerY>0</centerY>
</drawable>

and now it’s OK (I tried other values like 300, 400 which didn’t help)
Thanks

@itzik you should thank @G1NT0N1C for Is help.

Excellent work as always! I want a celsius value for the weather picture! If it can be solved, thank you very much !!!

Thanks. Temperature? not in this one , sorry.