IQI have asked that these two connectors be very carefully disconnected and then reconnected.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I have a fast charger for my Sansung S6 I will try that. How long would you expect it to take before I would see signs of life having plugged it into the fast charger?

@Iqi_SmartWatch @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 watch has been on charge now for well over an hour on a fast charger and no response. The charger works fine with my two healthy watches.

@Gia_Uy_Nguy_n did you manage to revive your watch?

@Paul_Lonsdale paul - is this one of the 3 you bought some time ago?

Sorry - just realised it is a replacement.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​ The issue above is for the replacement I received for the faulty one which I received yesterday. It shows no signs of life, from trying to switch it on when removing it from the packaging or after charging it with a conventional charger than fast phone charger.

Can you remove the back case and take off the rubber gasket? Then try again…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​ I have advised the supplier who has for a video clip illustrating the problem.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​ have removed the case re-created all the ribbon cables, put the case back on and tried again. No joy. I Haven’t tried charging it with the case off or with the case on and no rubber gasket. Is your thinking that the rubber gasket is preventing the charging pins making contact?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 ​ I’m at work at the moment but will try when I get home and report back

Ok cool. I have got IQI on the case as well…

@Iqi_SmartWatch @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I tried your suggestion and removed the rubber gasket but sadly it made no difference. See photos of the replacement watch and video of me performing the test https://goo.gl/photos/11mFm4PsZfwL4Bk4A

@Paul_Lonsdale Dear Paul, I’m Shawna Lin from IQI TECH CO., LTD. I just knew your problem yesterday night. I’m so sorry for so late. As this afternoon I have to participate an activity for our company and no outralink in my place, so please be freely to contact me at e-mail: shawna@iqi-smartwatch.com. I’m sorry i cannot find out your e-mail address. I am very willing to help you fix this problem. Trust me.

@Paul_Lonsdale Paul - as you can see I have engaged IQI and we need your email address to get the ball rolling. They were not happy to hear about your experience with the re-seller as well - the cost you endured to get the replacement. Feel free to ping me on hangouts or just leave your email here - I will make sure they get it.
Cheers

@Iqi_SmartWatch @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Shawna I have sent you a Google Hangout request, I will also send you an email and include Pablo11 in

She has it now Paul - she’ll probably get back to you after they finish work. In about 3 or 4 hours depending on what they are up to. It’s probably about 3:15pm over there at the moment. I think they are GMT +8

@Iqi_SmartWatch @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Email sent please confirm receipt.

@Paul_Lonsdale
yeah - I got it Paul. Don’t worry - they will be in touch with you