International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM12 Pro & APPLLP 2 Updated 2021.06.26

No official update because this is unofficial firmware…

Hello Pablo

Thanks again for your wonderful work and your help. Everything works fine regarding the synchronization with google services.

However, I have a question about the Blue Mail application: I use it on my phone (under android 11) to synchronize my calendar and contacts since always on a Microsoft account with Google applications. But on the watch, the “Blue Mail” account does not appear in Google Calendar or Google Contacts.

Do you have any idea about this?

Congratulations again for this great improvement of our smartwatches.

Have a great week end, Best regards from France,

Nicolas

Hi @niKoBZH
Did you grant BlueMail permission to access contacts and all the other things it needs?
I have used BlueMail many times and if you set it up the same as your phone it should be fine.

1 Like

@지우_성
I will send you a message.
This topic is just for feedback regarding the firmware

Ok, good idea, I’m going to check. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. I am curious. Has the performance improved very much after the a10 update?

Define “performance”…

Please do it for S888, square please!!

Installed on my Lem12 Pro this morning. All going well so far, and already seeing an improvement in battery life :grin:

Super minor thing, but the “Smart Watch” splash screen on startup seems a bit cheap. Wouldn’t mind having the original Lemfo one back on there, but understand if that’s not possible because it’s not an official rom.

@MintR33 just flash it in download only mode and it should be fine. as you might guess it is the partition called “logo”. Don’t bother trying to flash that lemfo splash screen to a prime 2 though (it works, but looks weird)

edit: obviously have to explain this better. what I meant is that you can flash the logo partition from the original firmware in download only mode after you have flashed the update in firmware upgrade mode
and as Pablo points out a few posts below it is not recommended to do it

1 Like

Oh, I went firmware upgrade per the instructions! Too late now I guess

Can you tell how much does the battery run time improve?
Thank you.

Not a chance in hell.
I don’t want to hear about this again

1 Like

@MintR33
Firmware upgrade is always the way I do it.
Why? Problem?

By a few days on average.
But you would know if you flashed it right? :joy:

I really don’t recommend this or people who are not quite as skilled in this will soft or hard brick the device.

Absolutely no problem @pablo11 was just responding to the suggestion to install via “download only” to preserve the Lemfo splash screen

I understand but it would not work because the meta data would not match and this is the security of A10…

It’s actually quite an involved process and I don’t think it is a good idea to discuss it here.

Is it too complicated? Can I know why?

Excellent work @pablo11 you hear the people needs and did an excellent job. Thanks my friend!

Can I suggest something for next update?

1. Can you include gesture typing on Aosp Keyboard? This is because when we have flying gboard, can’t see message reply with Watch Droid (ex.: For WhatsApp), because Keyboard is over the text.
  1. When do a gesture typing on Gboard, starting on letter ‘a’ (like word “Animal”, por example), accidentally we trigger back gesture.

Regards.