International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - for KOSPET Prime 2 updated 2021.06.26

You should go to the watch face section.
There are heaps of them…

1 Like

Was charging my kp2 normally from a 5v 1amp (or less) outlet and the ambient room temperature was even lower than previous days then this “battery too hot please remove battery” popped up and charging stopped!

The watch was just warm not hot and no apps were running in background,wifi,4g,bluetooth,gps…were all off!.

2 Likes

Actually what is annoying is that the charging stopped after this message popped and i had to wait for 10 minutes or so before replugging the charger and resuming battery charging :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Pablo11.
It’s been a while I havent been back.
There appears beta version of KP2 already.

1. Would you recommend it for those who had KP2 FAW V1.1 (like mine)?
  2. Has the inverted camera recording been resolved by the BETA version?
  3. Do I need a full reset if I opt to update with the BETA ?

Thanks much in advance !

Is it difficult to implement an option in display settings to change refresh rate from the current 92.5 hz to a standard 60 hz? I think it will save lots of battery juice.

1 Like

You need to post in the beta thread regarding the beta firmware…

It won’t make any difference and makes the screen really sluggish.

2 Likes

can i flash my AllCall AWATCH GT 4G Android 7.1.1 3GB/32GB Smartwatch for this international firmware?

Definately not , no . Sorry

2 Likes

If you did, it would likely never be usable again… So please don’t “experiment” with it just because you are tempted…
Sorry, but at least we have warned you.

So I see with the Optimus 2, it has square Mode display. New here but does the Prime 2 also have square display?

Yes . They both have this option

1 Like

Late feedback, but thank you @none - now my timer can fill the screen optimally, because of the app scale function :ok_hand:

4 Likes

hi, i have made it a thing to close all apps each time i have finished doing anything on the watch…so i long press, and then i push the bin icon before closing the screen…i wonder if there is a way of putting this proces in a button-mapper style option? so you can for example double tap the bottom button from wherever you are in the watch, and automaticly all apps close…just a tought…

There are no gesture options for the tap of the screen and the button is already mapped to launch Google Assistant…
To enable the double tap to wake had to be done by customising the touch panel driver.
Nothing else is possible with this driver.

I agree with your process but unfortunately it can’t be automated.

I strongly warn against button mapping apps with Android 10.
Only because we have had a few reports now that devices running Android 9 and 10 become unresponsive after installing a button mapper or floating touch apps…

Just FYI.

1 Like

Mine did this yesterday when I plugged it in to charge after a couple weeks of being off. I just held the power off button, disconnected the charger, then turned on again and it booted up fine.

2 Likes

I have a Kospet Prime 2 with the 1st ever firm update that I got which is the FAW build. I’ve been having issues with the power ON button of the watch as it sometimes glitches and hard to turn on and reboot my watch, so I checked once again the forums about it and it seems that my firmware is outdated, so I checked today, and downloaded the FAW-PRIME2-V1.3-Beta 3 update, however, I can’t seem to find my WIRELESS UPDATE in my device in the settings, about the phone tab. I tried looking for it and I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Any fix to this? Thanks and more power!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Difficulties upgrading

You have the very early version of FAW which was discontinued.
The simple way to get back to normal is to flash the stock Prime 2 firmware and then go to the beta testing thread and grab v1.0 and install using the update app on the watch.
After that you can update to newer versions, still using the update app.

2 Likes