International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

I installed 1.2-B5. The watch is working normally.
It also measures the heart rate poorly, the pulse shows even on the watch taken from the hand (measures the pulse of the table). Can this be fixed?
It would also be nice to make a good on-screen keyboard, since the stock one is very inconvenient.

I have tried ver 1.2 B5 LEM 14 and when entering the camera afterwards, you cannot exit only with the power button, otherwise everything is normal

With 1.2B5, I have some display problems with old android app. Here is Floating Point toucher:
No scale, 100% (windows shift and overlay shift):

No scale, 97% (ok!):

Scale (overlay shift):

I found a better way to init the restore process, open the adb shell and enter:

bmgr list sets

You should see a list of all device backups, note the token id on the left and then enter:

bmgr restore [token]

8 Likes

Wow, Iā€™m still learningā€¦:+1:

1 Like

Much better, thanks @none

Thanks @none !
I was looking for that kind of command for a while!

That would deserve a dedicated how-to backup restore thread. Thanks @none for the tip.

1 Like

Agreed . That would be good

Thanks @none :+1:

Hello,
after the B5 update everything is fine with my LEM14.
But (unfortunately) with my KP2 the battery consumption has become very bad ! After 48 hours of testing (Bluetooth, WLAN deactivated) without movement,
it was left on the table !
Result: LEM14 has gone down to 69%, itā€™s already very good !
At KP2 it went down to 49% !!! I think itā€™s not good !
With both clocks, I have reset to the delivery status !
It is my experience! Otherwise everything works very well !
Thank you :+1:
Best Regards :wink:
Michel56 :fire::man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

1 Like

After updating to version B5 all the apps I use usually work perfectly :blush:. But I also noticed that my KP2 battery drains faster. I hope it can be improved, thanks :+1:

2 Likes

I think we can move the back up related questions and answers to a new ā€œBackupā€ thread with a couple of screen shots.
Because it is really that simple.
Once @none tested it - I also tested and it just works :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In fact, it can be one step easier with:
adb shell bmgr list sets
and
adb shell bmgr restore [token]

This avoid to enter in adb shell :wink:

Iā€™m guessing that you factory reset or you would not be reporting this?

Yes, I have reset the factory data. I wait a few more days and update my feedback. Pablo, however, the battery life is always good :+1: and above all everything works great :muscle:. This smartwatch is giving me great satisfaction. Thank you very much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

On 1.2B5 LEM14 firmware, the battery life is reduced by 2 times (compared to FAW1.1).

@Iwanow I am unsure what you meanā€¦
Do you mean that it is much worse or much better?

The battery consumption has become even worse

Did you factory reset after installation ?

I canā€™t reproduce the battery consumption problems, standby consumption is identical to the previous versions for me.

2 Likes