International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Well, i admit it’s getting more and more confusing which we like to avoid in the future with the help of the ‘one version fits all’ approach.

So, in summary:

• There were intially two certificates, a unsecured one which is used by the default firmware and a secure one which is used by the FAW firmware.
  • Those individual certificates don’t mix together, you have to create ‘transition version’ that is signed with the certificate that is accepted by the current firmware, but internally uses the other to allow the next upgrade to be signed with the latter.
  • Now we are going back to the unsecured one to prevent that kind of mix-up, but for that we need another transition version that reverts the currently in use secure certificate.
3 Likes

I have now also updated to FW 1.3 Beta4. I am very satisfied so far. Only one thing amazes me. I signed in to the Playstore with my vGoogle account. However, some menus are missing there (manage apps and devices, media library). For example, I cannot access my installed apps.

Regards skysat

In beta 4 watchfaces doesn’t work.
When you click on plus to see watchfaces list brings watche’s setting menu
Note:just writing this for report

They have moved in the new play store.
You click on your user icon to manage your device

1 Like

That is the online watch face gallery hosted in China.
It has been removed and is unnecessary for people who have access to worldwide sites like this one, that hosts thousands of faces.
It was mostly for Chinese customers and others who cannot visit websites like this.

Watchfaces work fine and you can add as many as you want.

1 Like

Can you give link where I van get watchfaces?

I know that. When I click on my user icon, these menu items are not available. Everything is normal on my smartphone.

I’ll take some screenshots later

my watch (lem15) gives an error when installing 1.3-b4

I am starting to think your posts are a deliberate attempt to wind people up ? You know fine well there are hundreds of faces available on this this forum ? You are not new to this . Please stop

3 Likes

Yes @Armen_Tangyan you need to learn how to use a forum.
Like searching, browsing categories etc…
This is the last time I will ask you nicely to change your behaviour and start to use the forum as it is intended.

2 Likes

So you flashed stock and then update to the latest version?

Strange, works fine for me…
You said that you have factory reset right?

Yes, of course. Version 1.2 is installed. However, if you look at the phone, it says 1.0
I put it first. firmware Z36_LEM15_V1. 2010 6 12. Then FAW-LEM15-V1.0.zip (full reset) then FAW-LEM15-1.2.zip (full reset)

Yes, either way…
Factory reset or not…
You will have to go back to stock and use the latest FAW release or wait until I rebuild v1.2.

version v1. 2 just works v1.3-B4 does not work (i have)
Uploading: 20210908_150234.mp4… (size 114,3 mb)

I am in the 1.2 FAW and it works perfect. At least, i haven’t seen a major bug. My only wish for FAW is to give the ability to put widgets, just like Universal launcher… I think that it would be a feature that a lot of people would use.

@pablo11,

Now the menus are there. :astonished::+1:
Maybe this took some time after logging in.
All okay. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Yes. A lot of things would be easier to use with widgets. It would be nice if that were possible.

there is one download for those who are updating directly from stock and another one for those who update from a previous faw version (like you).
Removed until new thread is open - sorry @noidremained too much chaos going on

1 Like

It has been mentioned a few times now why the music player was removed.
Just in case you have forgotten, here is the explanation that i posted to you:

The problem with the online watchface store is just temporary and will be fixed on the next build.

2 Likes