International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

couldn’t wait :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: flashed it all is good.
thanks

installation error of 1.2 over 1.0 international firmware on optimus 2

have you factory reset it after updating to 1.0?

yes sir i had done factory reset after updating to 1.0 i don’t know why 1.2 can’t install should i use SP tool.

No . Sp tool is for flashing only . When you installed v1.0 i’m assuming you did it via " local update ? Thats how you should be doing v1.2

1 Like

I have to rebuild all v1.2 files.
Because we updated v1.0 the recovery is not matched and out of date.
Please bear with me while I fix it.

I will repost v1.2 soon

2 Likes

Just had an odd thing happen. I was on stock v1.6 on Optimus 2 and decided to update to FAW 1.0. When I downloaded the zip via the stock browser, it turned into a .bin file when completed. Needless to say, the wireless update couldn’t find the required zip file so, no update possible. Solution: rename the bin file to zip.

I think it’s the browser causing this issue as once I was on FAW 1.0, I was able to use chrome to download FAW 1.3B3 with no issues.

yes after installing 1.0 i factory reset it than i flashed the zip file via local update but that time i my google services were not signed out.

waiting for the 1.2 :blush:

First I installed the 1.3B3 with no issue
but after that i switched to 1.6stock than again i installed 1.0 because i like international firmware
now i am using 1.0 because its very nice and stable and thinking to install 1.2 stable.
and the error came up.

Just so people understand…
V1.0 is almost exactly the same as v1.2.
So the user experience is the same.
Security is just updated in v1.2 :+1:

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the behaviour of the stock firmware.
Cheers

Not sure if this is the right forum, but hey-ho, I’m using v.1.3 - B3 on a LEM 14, so it’s technically the beta …
A couple of questions about notifications:

• The only notification I’ve got to work is from the Google app, which seems only to update me on the weather. How do I get texts and Gmail/AOL emails to notify on the watch? I run Watch Droid assistant so my watch and my phone are connected almost all of the time. I’ve got all the Notifications switched on in the Gmail app on my watch. In Watch Droid, I’ve got all the Notifications switched on from Gmail, Google messages, What’s app, Outlook, Phone and AOL. In Settings/Apps & Notifications on the Watch, I’ve got Notifications enabled for all apps, with the default apps being Chrome, Phone and Messages. I don’t know what else I can enable!

• When I get a notification from Google about the weather, the watch shows a green shade at the top of the screen. If I’m quick enough, I can tap this (it makes a noise, so I know it’s appeared) and then the message about the weather appears. At other times, I tap the shade and nothing appears - perhaps I’ve not been quick enough - and I just get a black screen. When I swipe from the black screen to the right, to where the message should be, all I get is an icon for (I think) a text message, but no message. (If a weather update is sent, and I get there in time, I can open or dismiss the message. It opens up in Google search to tell me what the weather is … ) I’m not getting any mail or text message notifications at all.

So any suggestions? Am I expecting too much?

It’s a rework of the launcher as it says in the top post.
My advice if you want a stable daily use for now - flash the stock firmware and then use FAW v1.0 for now.
Until I upload the 1.2 release again.

It’s father’s day here so I am relaxing today but I will sort it out as soon as I can :+1:

2 Likes

Did you know that official kospet released 2.1v?
Works like FAW

Yes. Because we worked on it together.

3 Likes

But they could not use it completely because the brands wanted functions that clash with the security certificates.
So it is a hybrid that suits them

Nice work than :+1::+1: :+1:

1 Like

But there is no tap to wake function :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Guys, once i downgraded from 1.3 beta, i can’t go past 1.0… I have an Optimus 2… I have the android robot crush thing in the installation. Is 1.0 stable enough? i would like to go to 1.2, as it seems that it is the most stable version.

Edit: The official Kospet firmware for Optimus 2 is retarded… Even Prime’s firmware is better… They have cutted so many options. Ok, they are Chinese and they design watches from the chinese perspective, but are the Chinese buyers satisfied with this interface?