International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

Bug:

• Not working Hand Brite (LEM15).

Working after flashing your new factory rom: Z36_LEM15_V1.2_20210510_20210510_145934.

After install factory, can install B1.

Thank you.

Pablo,

I do not see the link to download Beta 6? Am I missing something or is it just not visible right now?

It is currently in progress.
I just prepared the original post for the changelog, but unfortunately didn’t erase all traces. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

lol, they don’t miss a trick here :sweat_smile:
:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Updated builds on the main post to BETA6.

The wrist gesture orientation was adjusted on all models, it works now as:

• Hold your wrist straight.
  • Tilt the wrist slowly to a 45° degree angle away from the body.
  • Pull the watch back in your direction.

7 Likes

Thank you man!

1 Like

I am making some changes on the back end storage… Please be patient if you have any problems downloading.
Everything will be ok.
If you have a problem, just wait for 30 minutes or so and then it will work.
Thanks
Pablo11.

1 Like

where it is? because it doesn’t work in lem12pro, but it would be useful

Hi, solved. I restarted installing official firmware and now I’ve installed B6. ths for your work and support

Long press this button (sound toggle):

settings

volume

4 Likes

Great option :+1:

1 Like

thanks it works :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @none,
So far, this seem to be the greatest beta release. Here some comments (LEM14):

Added volume control to sound toggle quicksetting (long button press).

Verry useful feature!

Fixed a problem with the heartrate application timeout counter.

Heart rate reading seem to work at rest (under 100 bpm), but still show random reading when not on wrist.

Updated the launcher overview and transition settings menu (long touch press on the app drawer).

Cosmetic issue: When long touch on the app drawer, the item is selected (like a click) before entering in overview and transition setting menu

Various smaller adjustments and fixes.
  • Legacy android app display are now ok in full screen and scaled (Thanks!)
  • No sure if it is a bug, but since the install of B6, factory reset and app restore, the night light haven’t automatically turn off after sunrise (day time).
  • This firmware does not have the latest Google app, and 10 Google apps must be update after a factory reset (Google map, Google chrome, Contact, Clock, message, calendar, etc). It would be great is there is a way to implement the open gapp version.
1 Like

Hey guys, thanks for the new beta 6. But it looks like something isn’t right here. Tthe lift to wake seems rather insensitive and sometimes VERY slow to respond. I mean like maybe 10 second delay slow, if it responds at all. I literally put it side by side with Beta 5 to make sure I wasn’t just being overzealous (though honestly it doesn’t really work properly in Beta 5 either…and yes, my wife laughed at me for walking around with 2 watches on). Of course, I reset and wiped before posting this.

Also, the heart rate is still completely broken on the home screen but still works fine in Universal launcher. The LED never even blinks.

Heart rate reading seem to work at rest (under 100 bpm), but still show random reading when not on wrist.

Well, that’s a limitation of the driver/hardware, those drivers are partially prebuilt so there is only so much that can be adjusted here.

Cosmetic issue: When long touch on the app drawer, the item is selected (like a click) before entering in overview and transition setting menu

You mean the highlight on the app icon? That is intended, since the launcher can’t predict if you do a short or long button press.

This firmware does not have the latest Google app, and 10 Google apps must be update after a factory reset […]

Those packages are distributed by mediatek and the last version is from march, unfortunately until an update is provided there isn’t much that can’t be done.

[…] lift to wake seems rather insensitive and sometimes VERY slow to respond […]

Have you read the post explaining the new wrist gesture orientation?

Also, the heart rate is still completely broken on the home screen but still works fine in Universal launcher. The LED never even blinks.

I assume it is about a custom watchface that initiates the heartrate reading?

3 Likes

Have you read the post explaining the new wrist gesture orientation?

Indeed I have. It almost never works as described.

I assume it is about a custom watchface that initiates the heartrate reading?

It’s with all clockskins, mine and the stock ones.

I tested on Beta 6 on both of my devices, the behavior is the same. I downgraded back to Beta 5 on one of them, did a wipe and in the process of restoring data so I can just use that again for now so the screen comes on a bit more reliably.

It’s with all clockskins, mine and the stock ones.

Can you provide an example watchface?

Indeed I have. It almost never works as described.

Strange, it works perfect for me, it might be even too sensitive now.
Which device are you using?

Edit:

A good way to test it, is to hold the watch straight (like it was lying on a table) and then just tilt it very slightly and slow forwards.

What is it? Can I use beta 6?

Can you provide an example watchface?

It’s the one in my volume app thread here. Again, the stock ones have the same problem.

Strange, it works perfect for me, it might be even too sensitive now.
Which device are you using?

Lem14 a.k.a. Rogbid Brave Pro a.k.a. S10.

A good way to test it, is to hold the watch straight (like it was lying on a table) and then just tilt it very slightly and slow forwards.

Same, hardly ever works.