Interference on Kospet Prime SE

That’s a hardware issue. Bad display driver or display connector.

1 Like

I think so, too. I personaly would open the watch and check the screen plug.

2 Likes

I will thanks. Any tutorial on how to open a Prime without destroy ?
@G1NT0N1C

Try first to flash the FW. Opening is very last hope.

2 Likes

Agreed. I damaged a screen connector before doing this

1 Like

I will as soon as get the windows 7 PC.
Something tell’s me that its not a hardware problem, because the interference only appears around the icons and text. If was a hardware issue i ģuess it would cover all the screen and not only around the images and text.

@SERZAO
Nope. It is a hardware issue. The pixels that are spuriously being turned “black” are the problem. The area that is displaying an icon or text is receiving data to turn on or off or different color and is masking the default black input.

1 Like

I also get the same picture if the screen plug is not well connected. It does not necessarily have to be an irreparable defect.

1 Like

Yes! Not a smartwatch display here, but you get the picture. Notice how the text and icons override the default background “static”.

1 Like

@Louis_Peek many thanks.
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu how do i get to the screen conector ? By the back or front ?

DISCLAIMER: Don’t blame me if you break it!

This is the watch i mentioned above :sweat_smile: . It now belongs to me .

1 Like

Hi Eric how’s things ? I´ve got a windows7 PC i have V1.6B_20200922 on my watch, can you pass me the link to flashing tool and firmware to update my Prime SE.
Never done before any ttutorial ? Many thanks.,
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu any help please on latest firmware for Prime SE ?

1 Like

Thanks !!! And the scatter image ? what can i use ? Or firmware update for Prime SE ?

Looks like you have the latest already

1 Like

ok i’ll try to upgrade for that anyway to see if i fix that interference problem. What you think is that possible ? i meen upgrade for the same Version?

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu I’am very sorry but i am trying to flash my watch and everything is ok untill, where i choose to download in the flash tool and nothing happens no download is visible.
i have windows 7 ultimate.
The only thing it happens is that the watch starts chargeing.

Keep pressing the power button of the watch when connected to the pc until it reboots, the flash should start.

2 Likes

after a few laps with the flash tool and usb drivers, I managed to flash the Prime Se but no luck on solve the problem !!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
The guys from Banggood told me that is off warranty time they offered me 100 points as consolation prize this is a comedy !!! Any contact or Help in Kospet, besides the costumer service ?