I can't get any clockskins on my No.1 D5... I'm extremely frustrated.

I can’t get any clockskins on my No.1 D5… I’m extremely frustrated. It seems simple but impossible for whatever reason. I’ve followed all necessary steps!!! Need help…

Post moved in proper section

Okay… so what have you done so far?

I have had no problems at all with my K8 Mini; I will list the procedure I follow:

1. Connect the charging plate to your computer.
  2. Place the watch on the charging plate.
  3. The watch should come up with an option to turn on the USB connection. Turn it on
  4. Open your file explorer on your computer. You should see your watch as an external drive.
  5. Open the watchskins folder on your computer. Select the watch face you want to use and copy it.
  6. Open the drive that is your watch. Locate the watchskins folder.
  7. Paste the folder you copied into that folder.
    Done.
    The D5 should be pretty similar to the K8 Mini. I hope this helps some.

So far I’ve done everything stated. Download & uninstalled watchface apps. i.e facer! Noting is working! Downloaded faces off of XDA forms. Plugged in the watch via USB. Dropped the files into watch. Restarted the watch & I only see the faces that came with it!

@Alex_Nash Sounds like you’ve tried to use Android Wear apps… Oops!.

Ahh, I bet you are right. ClockSkinMaker is the only thing I have found that works well.

Facer is an Android Wear app… I wonder what others he’s tried… :frowning:

Thanks gentleman for the help

Chris is ClockSkinMaker an app?

@Alex_Nash Try downloading one from here… they’re made “especially” for your type of watch…

Here’s something simple…
https://plus.google.com/+AndrewDavis-the-omnipotent/posts/Hbs3iXzHxbF

CSM is a program to help you make your own watch faces and “sort of” convert .watch files… :slight_smile:

@Alex_Nash A program that runs on a PC.

https://plus.google.com/+LokifishMarz/posts/SgSiRjrzE8c

What I learn…thks Andrew…is that you can take .watch faces but need to be resized in 400x400

They re-size automatically.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I’ve only tried a few .watch imports but I’ve found that I’ve had to manually use the CSM width/height to resize as necessary…

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 is there a way to make csm resize automatically cause all watches I’ve imported were not…thks Pablo

@marc_bessis you have to manually resize using csm. Or if you have photoshop make your own.