Swipe to Notifications

Tap on bottom of Notifications screen

Tap on “USB connected”

Tap on “Turn on USB storage”

Create a folder called “ClockSkin” on the watch

Copy the face folder from you computer to the “ClockSkin” folder on the watch

Disconnect the watch from the computer

Selecting a watchface
Long press the watchface (usually a couple seconds)
Swipe left or right to see the face you want
Tap on the face

!WARNING! Do not mess with the ClockSkin folder or it’s contents without first setting the watch to the first factory face. Altering of the ClockSkin folder without doing this can result in a black screen that you can’t swipe away from.

Pictorial Guide

First thing first: Thanks for all the effort so far, a hell of a job seems to me.
Secondly: Perhaps you should mention that this procedure is only applicable for stand alone Android watches running on Android versions below 5.0; or am I mistaken there?

On Zeblaze Blitz (android 5.1) this didn’t work.

(hint) What device section is this guide posted in?

Nice, very clear and concise and easily understood.

Thanks, was a great help.

Thanks for the help! It was easy!

The best and easiest way i found to access the watch file explorer is to use Teamviewer and its file transfer function between my pc and the watch…

No more usb cable ! everything is smooth through wifi …

Then the method of the first post is valid for kw88?

Oct 10, 2016 0:26:09 GMT 1 bokexperiano said:

If it was, you would have found it in the KW88 section.

Oct 10, 2016 2:50:27 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
Oct 10, 2016 0:26:09 GMT 1 bokexperiano said:

But fella! Is or not? C'mon man! Thanks!!!
Oct 22, 2016 15:02:43 GMT 1 sebnic said:
Oct 10, 2016 2:50:27 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:

But fella! Is or not? C'mon man! Thanks!!!

it means no it is not,go  there and you'll find what you need to add watchfaces.

Hello:
I just buy a No.1 D5+

I am totally new in smartwaches, this method works on the D5+ ¿?
Thanks

Dec 2, 2016 22:52:47 GMT 1 mnlt2000 said:
Hello: I just buy a No.1 D5+

I am totally new in smartwaches, this method works on the D5+ ¿?
Thanks

yes:) welcome:)

HI there

I’ve been using this method and I found it does work when the watchface has not subfolders in it’s file, but for example if I have a watchface called “vacheron constantine”, inside the folder I have 3 more folders named “cities” “globes” “vc overseas GMT”, the watch juut don’t recognize it and it does not appear on watchface carousel.

What should I do to get it done?
I got a Finow X5Plus 5.1 btw

Thanks in advance

Dec 7, 2016 1:29:18 GMT 1 elmonch said:
HI there

I’ve been using this method and I found it does work when the watchface has not subfolders in it’s file, but for example if I have a watchface called “vacheron constantine”, inside the folder I have 3 more folders named “cities” “globes” “vc overseas GMT”, the watch juut don’t recognize it and it does not appear on watchface carousel.

Thanks in advance

move the folders from the folder itself to the “clockskin” folder, in this folder you can have only folders which contain items and not more folders, if a folder contain folders you copy these folders to the ClockSkin folder and NOT the folder that contain them.

Howdy! My question is, some of these watch faces download as an .rar file. I load them onto my watch, D5+, and they don’t do anything. Am I missing something here?

Thanx for your time!

Dec 29, 2016 6:01:38 GMT 1 marine82c said:
Howdy! My question is, some of these watch faces download as an .rar file. I load them onto my watch, D5+, and they don't do anything. Am I missing something here?

Thanx for your time!

you do’nt add the rar file but the folders inside of it. 

Dec 24, 2016 14:58:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 7, 2016 1:29:18 GMT 1 elmonch said:
HI there

Thanks in advance

move the folders from the folder itself to the “clockskin” folder, in this folder you can have only folders which contain items and not more folders, if a folder contain folders you copy these folders to the ClockSkin folder and NOT the folder that contain them.

Understood, thanks for the advice, I’ll check it later when home.

Dec 29, 2016 16:58:29 GMT 1 elmonch said:

Dec 24, 2016 14:58:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

clockskin (contain) - folders (contain) - items

Dec 29, 2016 21:41:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 29, 2016 16:58:29 GMT 1 elmonch said:

clockskin (contain) - folders (contain) - items

it worked out! thank a lot 🙂