How to put faces on the watch

Works on lemfo lem5 too😅🖒🖒👍

Hi i have a finow x5 more
I can not connect it to windows 10 in mass storage usb
It connects in mtp and in ptp
Help me please

Should this same procedure also work on the Lem5?

Other than put the watch folders into the ClockSkin folder, does any other software have to be installed?

Many thanks.

Jan 11, 2017 19:00:23 GMT 1 gmet said:
Hi i have a finow x5 more I can not connect it to windows 10 in mass storage usb It connects in mtp and in ptp Help me please

MTP is mass storage for 5.1

Was very easy to install, thx! I have a Finow X5Plus

After 1 week testing wireless programms to transfer watch faces i found MyPhoneExplorer. Quickly to install and a really fast wlan transfer. Try it.

Thank You. Works Perfectly

This method does not work on my DM368 after the new Feb 23rd firmware update. The clockskins still show up using ercs launcher but they are much smaller and many of the functions of the watch faces no longer work :frowning:

Jan 8, 2017 15:31:50 GMT 1 san said:
Works on lemfo lem5 too😅🖒🖒👍

i have lem5 and it didn’t work for me am i doing something wrong i extracted the files and put it in a folder named “Clockskin”

Moderator Edit - Yes - it should be ClockSkin typed exactly like this.

Oct 10, 2016 0:26:09 GMT 1 bokexperiano said:
Then the method of the first post is valid for kw88?

Windows 10?
Oct 8, 2016 17:54:13 GMT 1 cvsa said:
The best and easiest way i found to access the watch file explorer is to use Teamviewer and its file transfer function between my pc and the watch....

No more usb cable ! everything is smooth through wifi …

For Windows 10?

do you mean to set the first face factory

Do not mess with ClockSkin folder or its contents without first setting the clock to the first face of the factory.
Thank

Bonjour,
je suis nouveau et je viens d’acheter une FINOW x5 plus. Je ne comprend pas comment installer le fichier que je telecharge “clock_skin” sur ma montre. Pouvez-vous m’expliquer. Merci
Désoler mais je suis français et je passe par un logiciel pour traduire donc c’est peut-etre mal traduit.
Merci

Hello,
I’m new and I just bought a FINOW x5 more. I do not understand how to install the file I download “clock_skin” on my watch. Can you explain to me. Thank you
Sorry but I am French and I go through a software to translate so it may be poorly translated.
Thank you

Mar 10, 2017 20:28:47 GMT 1 faber73 said:
do you mean to set the first face factory

Do not mess with ClockSkin folder or its contents without first setting the clock to the first face of the factory.
Thank

any answer for this ?

Sept 11, 2016 7:59:37 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:

can we create clockskin folder using the watch itself ?

Yes of course

My watchfaces have been transferred and are in the clockSkin folder … but i cannot select them when pressing down on the screen to change skins.
I have turned the watch off and on again but the same thing still happens…any ideas please ?

Hello, kw88 noob here.
I have the same problem, updated to the lattest firmware, and downloaded some Tag faces from Round Android Smartwatches @google+. afterwards did the duplicate of clock_skin_model and named it as img_clock_skin_model_preview placed them at the ClockSkin folder and restarted the watch, but none is awailable for selection.

Note; as per tutuorial of the great +SmartWatch Ticks

I have checked and re-checked everything, but i must be doing something wrong…

Any help would be apreciated.

Thank you

Edit; the dulpicated PNG image file, should be re-named to img_clock_preview, now they all work perfectly

can someone help me? I thought i had done everything right, i installed the watchskin.apk but it has totally messed up my watch face. it does look normal, it’s offset. and i’d like to uninstall it. I can get to the uninstall applications in the settings…but it won’t let me select uninstall. Am i screwed? Do i have to reflash the firmware to the watch?

thekafka please have a look at Universal Launcher thread. There you’ll find answers to those questions.