How to create a full working battery in WFD

I tried to do the numbers with Gimp, but I can’t remove the white background

yes, I repeat in word everything ok but in wdf does not see them

I have image with a background erasor . You will need something like this to make background transparent . Check out @Louis_Peek post

1 Like

I managed to create the numbers with gimp, but how should I load them into WFD?

In WFD you can change all digits 0 - 9 to images . When creating a digital clock look at the very bottom of page in settings . Have a good read through the WFD thread . Thanks

yes I have seen and tried, but also uploading all the images of the numbers, including separator (:slight_smile: I don’t get the digital time, but only one number or only the separator, I don’t know where I’m wrong

I will have to look later . Away from my computer

1 Like

hello, did you by chance try to see if the images work as a digital clock? I tried them all but I couldn’t. thanks again for your help

1 Like

Hi . Images work 100% as a digital clock . I have faces on my watch now with them . Check you have set to hour and minute in wfd . Also try altering scale . Let me know . Thanks

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2yXUjrVTPnBrCbCxh-ThNjdxmEfUNAd/view?usp=drivesdk

I made this for you . Load into WFD and you will see what you have to do :+1:

2 Likes

thank you very much, I was wrong in making numbers with GIMP, I was making a new transparent image 400x400 pixels, thanks again for the help you were very kind and understanding, thanks again

1 Like

Your very welcome . Happy to help :+1:

1 Like

Fonts should work with WFD. After installing a new font (using the operating system installer - just double-click the font), you’ll need to restart WFD so that it sees the new font. There’s no need to restart the computer, just WFD.

4 Likes

Thanks Marco :+1: . Your support is appreciated :wink:

3 Likes

hi guys, can you tell me where am i wrong?
I tried to reduce all the images, but in preview I always see two images of the battery on the watch.
I can’t overlap them so that only one image appears.
thks

The best way to do this is create a new set of resized battery images ( all of them ) . Position one as a image only and resize . Save this as a image only . Then do the rest . Then start your new face and load them in . Otherwise it can be all over the place . And dont forget WFD will position the battery the wrong position on your watch although in preview it will look correct . Change the x value - 200 and it will be right

3 Likes

Thks Andy,I resized the image set again, loaded in wd and now it is ok, and understood why at 100% and under 10 I had no image.

1 Like

Forgot to mention i always have the empty battery image as a fixed image on clockskin . Then the battery images on top :wink:

2 Likes

mr. moderator, thank you for your work. a video of this would explain the procedure more clearly. i have attempted to follow the instructions but video is better. if not no big deal, just a hobby. thanks

Hi. Sorry but i will not be making a video of this . When available the new version of WFD makes this process more simple. Thankyou

2 Likes