How to connect two lemfo Lemt 2.8, 7.1.1 And Ticwris 2.8, 7.1.1! I can do ONLY ONE. YOUR HELP APPRECIATE

how to connect two lemfo Lemt 2.8, 7.1.1 And Ticwris 2.8, 7.1.1! I can do ONLY ONE. YOUR HELP APPRECIATE.

I do not understand the question. can you describe in more detail what you want to do?

1 Like

If you are wanting to connect two watches both turned on at the same time to a single phone via watchdroid or wiiwatch II app you cannot do this . But why would you ??

Thanks for the quick response. It’s because I have both and want to pair them with Wiiwatch 2 at the same time just like Wear OS. Thanks mate.

By the way, do you know if there is Ristwatch image to flash the Lemfo T because it has bigger fonts. Thanks.

Dr. Sam

Sorry but i have no idea what you mean ?

Dr Andy. I have Lemfo LMT 2.8, Android 7.1.1 with firmware 2019 and the fonts are soooo smale.

I bought TicWrist 2.8, Android 7.1.1 2020 firmware and the fonts are largere. So, I heard that if I can find the MAX 2020 firmware, I can flash it on the LEMFO and will solve the problem. So I need help with flashing this firmware. Thanks.

Dr. Sam

you’ll find the firmware for both lem t and ticwris max in this thread: LEM T Reviews and FAQs

2 Likes

try this

1 Like