How to change Km to Miles? 🤔

I understood the Miles easier than Km, please and thanks

I don’t think you can

3 Likes

You might think about Universal Launcher. In this case you can coose it in the UL settings.

2 Likes

Then please tell me where is it in setting at least better than nothing lol :woman_shrugging:t2:

@G1NT0N1C

Aww that too bad, i thought it’s could change in developer options settings but thanks

@Eric_Crochemore

UL settings- skin preferences- distance unit.

@G1NT0N1C

i can’t find it?? I’m confused…:thinking:

Do you have installed Universal launcher?

@G1NT0N1C

yes I’ve did, sorry if i take awhile to reply

because I’m took covid vaccine second now, might get reaction like vomit, sick… etc :scream:

And you’ll need a watchface that is able to display km and miles, for example this one:-Blue radar. With °C/°F, distance in km/miles and kcal

2 Likes

I’ve changed Km to Mi :grin:

Thanks to Kospet who helped me, it’s easy to do.

Could you tell me how to do it? I didn’t know that this is possible with stocklauncher.

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C

it’s wasn’t app you gave me, it’s from “WiiWear” app

all you need to do just open WiiWear then connection with watch, then find list called “Unit Switch” to open then click “Inch” that will change to Miles “Mi” from “Km”

Your welcome, Kospet told me about it, but happy to share it here how to change :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you. I have another idea. Maybe an app called “settings search” can do the trick also. I’ll check it out…
Edit: just checked, no way to do it by using “settings search”.

1 Like

there is another way of doing it, if you go to measuring and change between metric and imperial system,

Not on prime 2 stocklauncher. Lemfo LEM 12 pro: yes, you can change it in the settings.

2 Likes