Hope 3gb/32gb NEW

Dec 15, 2018 10:35:45 GMT 1 robert76 said:
Where do I start? This is my first smartwatch. I do not understand much. My first and biggest problem is the dials in WiiWatch2. Horrible. Why do you need a lot of Russian football games Why can not I change something else? I bought this app: WatchMaker Live Wallpaper I'm attaching the video: Please help someone. Thanks.

Install "Universal Launcher" then you can use any of the .watch files you want. Make sure the .watch files are placed into the "clockskin" folder and you will be good  to go!

robert76

you can add directly to your watch watchfaces as much as you want:)

1. download any watchface that you like from this forum and G+ community: /board/31/watch-faces
    plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712 to your computer.

2. download this app:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.marcoferreira.clockskintransfer&hl=en to your watch.

3. open the app and open your browser on the computer - the address that is given on the app put it in your browser and open it. then you will have an option to upload files from the computer and transfer them to your watch.

4. locate the zip files that you downloaded you DO’NT have to extract them just download them , then upload them and transfer them to the watch you will see that it has been done on the browser it takes less than a minute to transfer more than 100 of watchfaces zip files:)

5. reboot the watch and you’ll find them on your watch.

***just remember the watch and the computer have to be on the same wifi.

i will make a video and a transfering files video so you can see it is way much easier than to use usb connection.

Dec 3, 2018 3:33:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 2, 2018 20:22:20 GMT 1 hjor said:

The 2 pins, on the back, are only for charging or is also possible to transfer data?

The screen has any protection?

Dec 3, 2018 1:31:02 GMT 1 noidremained said:
to transfer data with cable you have to take off the back cover, but they prefer that you transfer wirelessly. It will probably come with a screen protector.

nice:) that info was’nt out yet cos we had to be sure first there will be two cables and yes the one for data will be different from what we’ve seen so far but amazing and it all are done with high quality the cables are made to last and so far they do the moment you get the watch and use it you see the differences, i am going to make a vido about data transfering in 3 ways.

I have tried to apply Airdroid to remotely control the smartwatch. But without USB data connection to set it up for the first time, that can’t be done. Just hope Kospect would come up with the proper USB sync line ASAP

I’m waiting my kospet hope arrives, just order it from Gearbest, also i already had lem8, will see the differences of the watch performance soon

Dec 15, 2018 13:27:49 GMT 1 tsg25 said:
Dec 15, 2018 10:35:45 GMT 1 robert76 said:
Where do I start? This is my first smartwatch. I do not understand much. My first and biggest problem is the dials in WiiWatch2. Horrible. Why do you need a lot of Russian football games Why can not I change something else? I bought this app: WatchMaker Live Wallpaper Please help someone. Thanks.

Install "Universal Launcher" then you can use any of the .watch files you want. Make sure the .watch files are placed into the "clockskin" folder and you will be good  to go!

Thanks for the reply. I will try it soon.

Dec 15, 2018 13:35:02 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:robert76

you can add directly to your watch watchfaces as much as you want:)

1. download any watchface that you like from this forum and G+ community: /board/31/watch-faces
    plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712 to your computer.

2. download this app:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.marcoferreira.clockskintransfer&hl=en to your watch.

3. open the app and open your browser on the computer - the address that is given on the app put it in your browser and open it. then you will have an option to upload files from the computer and transfer them to your watch.

4. locate the zip files that you downloaded you DO’NT have to extract them just download them , then upload them and transfer them to the watch you will see that it has been done on the browser it takes less than a minute to transfer more than 100 of watchfaces zip files:)

5. reboot the watch and you’ll find them on your watch.

***just remember the watch and the computer have to be on the same wifi.

i will make a video and a transfering files video so you can see it is way much easier than to use usb connection.

Thank you very much for your reply. Today I will try this too.

JUst got my watch turned it on started to set it up then it frooze turned off and now will not turn back on please help any one

Recieved my watch today, noticed that the USB is greyed out and it will not connect to computer, i even enabled usb debugging and it still is grey out and not connecting, Any help would be appreciated.

The hope has no usb data cable, so that looks normal to me.

LOL thats sort of a downfall, my Lemfo Lem8 has it and this doesnt, sigh bummer. lol i wanted to see if it really shows 32gb of space vs what the software reads. plus dropping and dragging to the watch from my laptop is a big plus for me. How about Bluetooth file sharing? does it support it?

Dec 18, 2018 20:13:08 GMT 1 mvaughn12 said:
LOL thats sort of a downfall, my Lemfo Lem8 has it and this doesnt, sigh bummer. lol i wanted to see if it really shows 32gb of space vs what the software reads. plus dropping and dragging to the watch from my laptop is a big plus for me. How about Bluetooth file sharing? does it support it?

I can only transfer files using bluetooth file transfer, Wifi file transfer pro or airdroid. Still not as good or reliable as through USB.

A data usb cable is under study, we’ll let you know.

Any one have any ideas please why my watch will not turn back on ?

Dec 19, 2018 8:17:51 GMT 1 simian said:
Any one have any ideas please why my watch will not turn back on ?

This is a very worrying situation. Once Kospet was frozen for me. But I could turn it on. Kopset support what says?

Can anyone tell me if there’s any technique to place the sim card? I have tried so many times but the watch still couldn’t detect it. Thanks a lot.

Dec 19, 2018 9:37:54 GMT 1 treebo said:
Can anyone tell me if there's any technique to place the sim card? I have tried so many times but the watch still couldn't detect it. Thanks a lot.

I thought I was making a video about it. In truth, I managed to do it at first. And it works flawlessly. Did you try a phone?

I need a charging cable. Is that right?
1. charging cable

2. charging cable

Thanks.

Dec 19, 2018 10:55:37 GMT 1 robert76 said:
Dear Support,

There was a new system upgrade. I would like to know about the changes.
What was repaired? Has battery power been optimized?

MOLY.LR12A.R2.MP.V5.23.P10
Kernel: 4.4.22 dec.17.2018
Build: Hope_B_20181217

Thanks

Dec 19, 2018 11:00:10 GMT 1 robert76 said:
I need a charging cable. Is that right? 1. charging cable

2. charging cable

Thanks.

1. you can be sure that all ota updates you’ll get.
2.no, none of them is the right one, try to ask on kospet hope official store.

Looks like there is no support from Kospet, very sad.