Hope 3gb/32gb NEW

Nov 28, 2018 22:43:21 GMT 1 Banter said:

soniasophie9697 or anyone else, I was very disappointed to see here that the watch will not ship with Wear OS. Will there be any way to install wear os onto the Kospet Hope watch?

this is a full android smartwatches with do’nt work with Wear OS and no you can’t install this OS on these watches.

What kind of battery life are you experiencing?

Nov 29, 2018 19:18:13 GMT 1 Todd said:

without sim i get around full day from 15hrs to 24hrs with always on gps and bt and wifi when needed. i still have to run checks with data connection on.

Current promotional prices www.banggood.com/promotion-KospetHopeSale-7500.html?utmid=5970

Nov 30, 2018 3:55:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 29, 2018 19:18:13 GMT 1 Todd said:

without sim i get around full day from 15hrs to 24hrs with always on gps and bt and wifi when needed. i still have to run checks with data connection on.

Good morning Sonia . Can i ask a few questions please regarding the Kospet hope :-

Is there a flat tyre
What is the sim cover like
Have you tried the GPS yet without sim
Can you confirm edge to edge screen or not ( like my Lemfo Lem 8 )

Thankyou

Have a wonderful weekend

Tim And Pierce Collins

no, no, no, your wife will KILL YOU!

1. hell no it is 1.39".
    2.amazing way different from what we’ve seen so far, really really a premium watch sorry but the thor 4 pro is’nt even in it’s league or the lem x league:) this is the first ip67 which i’m certain will stand putting it in glass of water (hell no way i’ll do with mine:))
    3.no, will and update here.
    4.have you seen my video? it is more like the thor 4 which has the bazel around but no dark circle.

Dec 1, 2018 9:26:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:Tim And Pierce Collins

no, no, no, your wife will KILL YOU!

1. hell no it is 1.39".
    2.amazing way different from what we’ve seen so far, really really a premium watch sorry but the thor 4 pro is’nt even in it’s league or the lem x league:) this is the first ip67 which i’m certain will stand putting it in glass of water (hell no way i’ll do with mine:))
    3.no, will and update here.
    4.have you seen my video? it is more like the thor 4 which has the bazel around but no dark circle.

My wife already hasnt heard from me in the last two weeks after working with Smartwatch Ticks haha

Thanks for the answers

Is there a PDF copy of the user manual ?

Dec 1, 2018 23:27:05 GMT 1 Simon311 said:

Is there a PDF copy of the user manual ?

i’m not sure but all watches come with manual inside the box.

The 2 pins, on the back, are only for charging or is also possible to transfer data?

The screen has any protection?

to transfer data with cable you have to take off the back cover, but they prefer that you transfer wirelessly. It will probably come with a screen protector.

Dec 2, 2018 20:22:20 GMT 1 hjor said:

The 2 pins, on the back, are only for charging or is also possible to transfer data?

Dec 3, 2018 1:31:02 GMT 1 noidremained said:
to transfer data with cable you have to take off the back cover, but they prefer that you transfer wirelessly. It will probably come with a screen protector.

nice:) that info was'nt out yet cos we had to be sure first there will be two cables and yes the one for data will be different from what we've seen so far but amazing and it all are done with high quality the cables are made to last and so far they do the moment you get the watch and use it you see the differences, i am going to make a vido about data transfering in 3 ways.
Dec 2, 2018 20:22:20 GMT 1 hjor said:

Only the screen protector u’ll buy

hello ,

what’s the battery autonomy for the watch ? please

the watch battery is good for 1 day with apps open and ( 4g ) ?

Dec 6, 2018 9:07:16 GMT 1 floon said:
hello ,

what’s the battery autonomy for the watch ? please

the watch battery is good for 1 day with apps open and ( 4g ) ?

yes, i use it with 4g\gps 24\7 and i have installed and used 3 different activities tracking like lifelog and also do’nt forget the fitness app on the watch that is running and also get notifications on the watch.

thanks you for your response : soniasophie9697

I have ordered one from Banggood. The status has changed to “Shipped” for ten days already, but there’s no info when I click “track”.

Hello everyone!
The smartwatch arrived today. (Banggood)
Video is here:
So far everything is perfect.
I am now acquainted.

Can I attach a WatchMaker to a dial? (watching style)
In the WiiWatch does not really fit for me.

Where do I start?
This is my first smartwatch. I do not understand much. My first and biggest problem is the dials in WiiWatch2. Horrible. Why do you need a lot of Russian football games Why can not I change something else?
I bought this app: WatchMaker Live Wallpaper
I’m attaching the video:
Please help someone.
Thanks.