Hi All i have limited knowledge on wacthface creation so please be gentle! i

Don’t want to use ClockSkinMaker software.
WatchFaceDesigner software is much simpler.
Once you have the Java software installed on your computer, all you have to do is launch the “WatchFaceDesigner.jar” file and you can draw. No other data is missing.
Let me ask you, what graphics program do you have any practice with?

1 Like

I use paint 3d for graphics, in fact I wanted to know how to insert the images, I saw a video with the program open and on the right there were many faces, and just what I can not insert, which then I saw that automatically creates the file.xml.
Instead also arraytype The same does not re-load anything, I understood them that you can put touch zones and others.

What you’re talking about is ClockSkinMaker.
Forget it !!
Use WFD!
This is a complete graphics program with automatic graphic instructions for your watch face.

1 Like

Thanks, then I will look for it in the forum. Or if you have the program at hand you can pass it to me, thank you in advance

I highly recommend you take note of my advice on using the forum. You’ve been sent a link to the program almost three weeks ago. So don’t rush. You will receive a specific answer to a specific problem. General whining should be stopped and then you will enjoy the company here and the knowledge you can gain here.

3 Likes

search here (this is your own post)

Program to create a faces with touch zone for smartwatch lemfo lemp

2 Likes

He alread got the link two times.

1 Like

I’m still hoping. Maybe everything will sort out slowly.
there have been a lot of bugs about using the forum lately.
I hope you accept the usage advices.

3 Likes

Of course, go for it!

2 Likes

GYURI Yes also WFD I downloaded it, and maybe I did not explain myself well in previous posts I can not upload the images, or the shapes to be inserted… If I can I can make you a video of what I do. And that’s where the problem lies. For the speech of my messages I assure you that I replied and I am really mortified that they did not leave. Thank you for taking this request of mine to heart and I hope that I too can make a faces. Thank you very much

3 Likes

@noidremained Please help!!
I slowly don’t understand anything.
He is unable to upload images and messages to the forum, or on the WFD fails to insert.

1 Like

If you want to import images for the WFD program, the following parameters should preferably be used.
RGB true color 72dpi max400x400p without background “png” format.
You can deviate from these, but it further complicates the fate of beginners.
Are you sure you want to start with this?

3 Likes

Perfect I treasure this clue. Thanks I’ll try.

If I may have another question, thanks If I’m not mistaken it also tells me that I can upload .watch files. And I tried to upload such a file but it gave me the error, when I get home I try and if I get the error message I publish it and so you can tell me … Thank you and have a good evening…

Now I have run out of all my patience.
Where and what do you want to upload? Watch, forum, WFD?
write clearly!
I feel like you’re learning to “walk” in the world of FAW watches now but you already want to “run”.

6 Likes

Ok I apologize if I made you run out of patience, I do not ask for anything, unfortunately it is the translator that can not be specified. Some of your things are also unclear. Anyway thanks and sorry again.

@G1NT0N1C please if i ever forget in life you warn in time:
:thinking:NO! YOU REMEMBER!? :thinking:

3 Likes

I will. I promise.

2 Likes

Thanks… :+1:
True, you told me a week ago …

1 Like