Hi All i have limited knowledge on wacthface creation so please be gentle! i

Thanks, then I will look for it in the forum. Or if you have the program at hand you can pass it to me, thank you in advance

I highly recommend you take note of my advice on using the forum. Youā€™ve been sent a link to the program almost three weeks ago. So donā€™t rush. You will receive a specific answer to a specific problem. General whining should be stopped and then you will enjoy the company here and the knowledge you can gain here.

3 Likes

search here (this is your own post)

Program to create a faces with touch zone for smartwatch lemfo lemp

2 Likes

He alread got the link two times.

1 Like

Iā€™m still hoping. Maybe everything will sort out slowly.
there have been a lot of bugs about using the forum lately.
I hope you accept the usage advices.

3 Likes

Of course, go for it!

2 Likes

GYURI Yes also WFD I downloaded it, and maybe I did not explain myself well in previous posts I can not upload the images, or the shapes to be insertedā€¦ If I can I can make you a video of what I do. And thatā€™s where the problem lies. For the speech of my messages I assure you that I replied and I am really mortified that they did not leave. Thank you for taking this request of mine to heart and I hope that I too can make a faces. Thank you very much

3 Likes

@noidremained Please help!!
I slowly donā€™t understand anything.
He is unable to upload images and messages to the forum, or on the WFD fails to insert.

1 Like

If you want to import images for the WFD program, the following parameters should preferably be used.
RGB true color 72dpi max400x400p without background ā€œpngā€ format.
You can deviate from these, but it further complicates the fate of beginners.
Are you sure you want to start with this?

3 Likes

Perfect I treasure this clue. Thanks Iā€™ll try.

If I may have another question, thanks If Iā€™m not mistaken it also tells me that I can upload .watch files. And I tried to upload such a file but it gave me the error, when I get home I try and if I get the error message I publish it and so you can tell me ā€¦ Thank you and have a good eveningā€¦

Now I have run out of all my patience.
Where and what do you want to upload? Watch, forum, WFD?
write clearly!
I feel like youā€™re learning to ā€œwalkā€ in the world of FAW watches now but you already want to ā€œrunā€.

6 Likes

Ok I apologize if I made you run out of patience, I do not ask for anything, unfortunately it is the translator that can not be specified. Some of your things are also unclear. Anyway thanks and sorry again.

@G1NT0N1C please if i ever forget in life you warn in time:
:thinking:NO! YOU REMEMBER!? :thinking:

3 Likes

I will. I promise.

2 Likes

Thanksā€¦ :+1:
True, you told me a week ago ā€¦

1 Like

WFD works best for creating watchfaces from scratch. It also works better with the clockskin type of watchfaces than the .watch watchfaces

3 Likes

there are many design documents and ā€œhow-toā€ posts here in the forum. I was able to figure it out slowly. My biggest problem now is my lack of artistic ability.

4 Likes

Ok thank you