Hey guys any good news on i2 smartwatch....work in progress or nothing happining.

Hey guys any good news on i2 smartwatch…work in progress or nothing happining.

What news are you looking for @AR_82 ?

Hope it comes soon good news even for i2. I worried, little mention of i2. This smartwatch be good product.

Root?? Watch face??

I’m thinking about changing it for d5 + or Finow x3 +

The good news is, tonight I’m having a photoshoot where I have to wear my expensive suit. I’m going to wear the IQI I2 with it. Classy watch.

@Kenneth_Tan ???good luck

Oh, the IQI I2 looks so good with the new @Cronosurf_Watches watchface.

Yeah i see but i want moore and create moore…style launcher i’ve many ideas about it…but without a root…

I now have a working root method. I’ll be posting soon :slight_smile:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 woooowwww i hope soon becouse i wan’t customize it…regards

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 I was thinking about change, but if can root no longer change wooooooooooooowwwww

@Rafael_Madakite is possible change a look of cronosurf pro???like a tag heuer style?

@AR_82 I have not installed yet

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 do you think is possible on device root…for driver issues with windows10?

@AR_82 No thats not possible with the current framework of Cronosurf. @Cronosurf_Watches ​ would love the encouragement if us smartwatch owners and might develop the custom watchface app were all waiting for.
Would you all buy this app if it was build for us?

@Rafael_Madakite I am talking about the I2 here guys. The KW88 is rootable but extremely tricky to do…

And when root for I2?

@Rafael_Madakite waiting too

FOR I2 ONLY !!
If you flash boot image from here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-Oa2pXYklyVXdLZzQ/view?usp=sharing

And TWRP from here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-OcVVIaW42aV9uc0k/view?usp=sharing

Using SP Tools you will then be able to flash SuperSu .zip file and have root.

You only flash these two files and do not try to take OTA after. This boot image was made by @lucianosplit52 over on the pro-board forum. The recovery was made by @Ciro_Danise and will only work with this boot image.

When you load PT tools you need to have these two images and the scatter file all in the same folder. Select download only and NEVER flash the pre-loader.

If you are unsure about any of this or need to ask questions - you SHOULD NOT do it at all !! I accept no resposibility for your watch if you do this.