Here is my new watchface - "Rectifferent"

regarding clockskin transfer, it has to be installed on the watch and then you input the address in the browser on a phone or a pc

3 Likes

i have been watching smartwatch ticks for a long time now,and the man gives quite a useful detailed info about hundreds of models of smartwatches including mine the DM98 ,he did not mention anything about the stock launcher , do you mean the settings of the watch ?

@weeam … Without the stock launcher you cannot even start up the watch properly. The ‘stock launcher’ is a description given to the base level operating system which boots up when you turn on or re-boot the watch.
It is required in order for you to be able to ‘launch’ default apps and other programs you install.

There is more than one version of a launcher but the stock launcher is the default for these watches.

5 Likes

would you tell me how to start it or where is its icon on the watch ?

@weeam … The watch OS is built on the stock launcher as standard … you can’t actually see the stock launcher … it’s inherent to the basic OS.

I can’t really assist you more than that.

3 Likes

You mentioned that you can only see 10 watchfaces. Well, the app that lets you see it and shows the apps when you swipe to the side - that’s the stock launcher.

2 Likes

My anxiety is getting worse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

you start it by turning the watch on

4 Likes

Good note, i was using the watch all that time switched off !!!

Ok, I’m starting to understand the problem:
A few weeks ago, one of these watches was accidentally made without a stock launcher. Due to an almost unbelievable chain of unfortunate circumstances, this watch slipped through the tightly knit network of the otherwise perfect Chinese quality control. The case was also reported internationally in the media. Despite an intensive search, it was not possible to find out where this watch is now.
I guess we’ve now solved this riddle: Don’t be alarmed, but I suspect that you are now in possession of this desperately sought-after unique item.

1 Like

i swipe left, right, up, down , all that works but it does not contain watch face changer , i will have to do the process manually : create folder ,download faces from this website, use app from pc to watch , and hope it works, thank all of you guys for help.

No, its just an old watch , its Android is old and cant be updated

Two options :

• reset the watch to see if the launcher watchface changer is back
  • install another launcher (like UL) to use faces
1 Like

ok, maybe he’s talking about the possibility of reloading faces from the server? This could actually be without function on an older watch.

2 Likes

That’s it, my watch do not have the ability to download faces from a server through its face changer, so this must be made manually.

Okie-Dokie!