Here is my new watchface - "Rectifferent"

No reason it wouldn’t.
It’s fine on Android 7 and should be fine on A10 with stock launcher.
I don’t have A10 … but it is intended for rectangular watches.

3 Likes

as you said @noidremianed … just won’t look any good. square peg in a round hole so to speak. :grinning:

1 Like

I knew it! I knew it! As soon as you and @noidremained get together on the one post…well he has a talent for bringing out the best, of your worst ( :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) puns! And who else but Noidremeined would put a square face on a round watch! ( I tell you fellow Forum members, that Lad need serious Psychiatric help! :crazy_face:) The face looks great Gaz, when Noidremained buys me a square watch for Chrissy, I’ll post a pic of it! :rofl: Cheers, How much longer must we suffer!, DSoons

1 Like

:rofl: Well, to be fair, I wasn’t the one who came up with the idea of putting a square face on a round watch :innocent: buuuuut…I’ve also had my watch’s boot logo look like this :laughing: :

DSCN0023_Moment

1 Like

… and to be fair @Doonsbury., when @noidremained and I are involved, you have to expect some degree of “pun-ishment!” :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :roll_eyes:

(ahh, where does he get them all you ask)

2 Likes

Easy stomach!! :face_vomiting: I know where you get em!..To paraphrase a popular commercial…“It’s the Puns that everyone else rejects that @Gazman uses for his best”!! Take my advice John…and go West! (Now that is what a great pun looks like Son! :crazy_face:)
Cheers, “Please make @Gazman & @noidremained sit at opposite ends of the class room”!! :rofl: Doons

2 Likes

But there is an option in most of the recent android round smartwatches to make the viewable screen area square

Hi , how can i use this watch face on DM98 model 2018 ?

Well, it should work. Just download and install it.

1 Like

@weeam,
As far as I’m aware, the DM98 is the same as a MaxS, so @G1NT0N1C is right, download it and it will work as it should.

1 Like

Thanks, but that’s what i was asking : how to install it on the watch, do i just put the folder on the watch memory any place or there is a certain folder , and will i click on setup file or just go to change face watch and the new face will just appear there

There are several ways. If you have a computer, you can use the charging cable to connect your watch and computer. Download the ZIP file to your computer and unzip it. Then put the unzipped file in the folder called Clockskin. If you are using the stock launcher, you then have to scroll down to the end of the list of your watch faces on your watch and press the refresh arrow. Then you will find the face in the list.

1 Like

The other alternative for installation is the software “Clockskin Transfer” works well with stock launcher. You can find how by searching the forum. :+1:

2 Likes

thanks i will try

what is the stock launcher , is it an app i download from google play ? , i don’t have it on the watch , thanks in advance.

Stock-launcher is what comes built-in with your operating system on a new watch when you receive it.
It is basically how you launch\control your built-in watch features and apps.

That’s why i was asking , the DM98 didn’t come with it,may be its a little old , 2018 and the face changer does not connect to the net to download extra faces, it just have about 10 selly faces , i am trying to find a way to add more faces.

and the clockskin transfer when i installed it on the watch it just opens a picture with an address , of course when i try to type it in the watch browser the keyboard is so tiny ,whenever i type a wrong symbol it gives wrong address and i have to retype again and again ,when i installed it on my phone and typed the address in the browser it opened a page with just two soft buttons but it do nothing when i press them…this watch face thing will not be easy

if your watch didn’t have a stock launcher it would basically just be a brick and you wouldn’t be able to do anything with it, not even to tell the time. If you don’t have the refresh arrow at the end of the list of watchfaces you can reboot the watch instead

2 Likes