has anyone tried M2D app for notifications? does it drain the battery?

i wish someone who knows the developer will contact him because i’ve tried, i used to get calls and sms to my watch but i do’nt know why it just stopped and i’ve uninstalled it and reinstalled it both on my watch and phone and still no luck.

Others have commented on the Play store that it “worked once and then never again”. Not sure how that is possible but it’s happening. Yeah - shame development stopped - it was a good idea.

Yes, but i think its rude that he didnt even bother to reply to my email :confused:

did you manage to connect receiver to server? When i click “+” It’s just “please wait” and nothing happens…

I don’t know what it is for but you dont have to click there to make it work

So how can I connect to server?

The + shows you notifications
It is easy: you need to enter numbers or letters or both your pick to reciever on the watch and the same on the reciever on the phone and again to do it with the sender on the watch and phone, and the encripted key, you need to enter imei and the code.

Ok I know what is the problem. I cant see setting button. It’s not in circle lcd of watch… How can a access that?

set up team viewer on your watch and PC. You’ll be very happy with the results.

If u tap on the right edge you’ll be able to access it just need patient:)

Or just enable triple tap to zoom. I can access almost every part

This is true but the team viewer app is “a walk in the park” experience for setting up any app on the watch. It has a fantastic file transfer option which is also extremely reliable. I know I go on about it but I’m so impressed with the ease of use and features of this free app - hope you like it :slight_smile:

ammm…i’ll try to :slight_smile:

@Kike_Corral where can I enable triple tap to zoom. I can’t find this one…

You need to install Settings Search

Or Gesture Search. Both work well enough.
I find that sometimes the triple tap function causes the UI to lock-up though.

I have to use whatsapp tu see my sms?

I get notification test from phone to whatch but nothing more. Calls don’t work…

did you make sure that the keys you entered are correct? in settings on the phone mark every thing and when you get notifications on the watch you will get a messege on your phone if you like to get notifictions from this app and if you do mark “yes”.

I haven’t changed them. The main idea is to have notification from phone on my watch. Does it provide a way do dissmiss call coming to phone using my watch?