H2 - Aliexpress - E Store beware

At least they wrote they try to improve in the future looool after they sold out the crap first i guess ^^ i guess i am done with making watchfaces. Greets

Sept 26, 2018 3:13:11 GMT 1 uruqai said:
At least they wrote they try to improve in the future looool after they sold out the crap first i guess ^^ i guess i am done with making watchfaces. Greets

they did'nt offer even sending you a back cover??? shame on them.

Unfortunately it seems to be a lost cause with Microwear…
Kate has left the company now.
She spoke to me last week to say that she had left and she could get me another contact.
But I haven’t heard from her since :disappointed:

Sept 26, 2018 2:52:33 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Now same here same watch same store and same story hehehe h2 is falling apart no response from seller 1 response from Microwear but only hot air nothing more. Greets Jürgen! I also wrote with Kate...  My Mail: (i exaggerated to get my point) Dear sir or madam

I bought my h2 in January 2018. let me tell you how it turned out so far. I always treated the watch gently and with care I never dropped it or mistreated the watch. As I am a watchface designer at one of the biggest groups on google + I have plenty of followers to inform about the watch and it’s quality. I love the design of the watch and I was amazed with the screen. But now the problems started. 1 the plastic wich the watch and the charging cable is made started to crack without a reason (look at the pictures attached) is the plastic you use for this watches not suitable for the watch? Low quality? Because I can’t explain myself why it cracks without a reason. 2 my touchscreen sometimes is not responding anymore for days restart does not solve the problem. After a time it might work without problems again. 3 from one day to another no more calls were possible to make because watch says no cellular network available although sim was working fine until now and it shows full network coverage on watch when touchscreen works properly. I consider to address the issues on our g+ group as well on the forum my Facebook profile and a video on YouTube. Hope u can improve your quality of these watches in the future because I and many others love your watches when they work without these problems. Have a good day.

Reply: Hello, Jurgen, thank you for your feedback. about the question you mentioned, we are working on it.

and we hope to find a more high quality supplier. very appreciate that many people love our watch.

we do hope that we can produce the high quality product for the people who likes it.

thanks again.

Best Regards,

Kate

So as you see no solution not even a try from their side…

My H2 died way back. I did keep the back from the watch if you are interested. But my thinking about the cause of this crack would be the battery swelling. I don’t think anything else in the watch could create enough pressure to crack the case.

Hi thanks for the offer i oppened the watch and theres no battery issue. Inside there was corrosion on the contacts to the touchscreen and rust on the magnets. Battery is still fine normal condition. Thats a pitty i loved the design of that watch and replacement will be hard to get. Never ever Microwear for me… Greets Jürgen Oberst.

Jan 21, 2019 2:41:59 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Hi thanks for the offer i oppened the watch and theres no battery issue. Inside there was corrosion on the contacts to the touchscreen and rust on the magnets. Battery is still fine normal condition. Thats a pitty i loved the design of that watch and replacement will be hard to get. Never ever Microwear for me... Greets Jürgen Oberst.

I love H2 design too, here mine (I solved the problem shown in the picture, anyway… I love it) :