H2 - Aliexpress - E Store beware

Jan 30, 2018 21:38:37 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
pablo11 AvatarJan 30, 2018 21:37:07 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Yep, I know Kate very well. Ok, I'll speak to them today.

Magic . Thanks mate “ From Hartlepool “ 👍

lol... No need to throw in the insult at the last minute mate.... Cesspool or whatever it is called 😂

We are a friendly bunch :+1:

Just a little odd :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Jan 30, 2018 21:24:57 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Thanks mate . The name i used to contact them is :-

Tim Collins
My last email was from Kate but had no reply

All appreciated

Yep, I know Kate very well.
Ok, I’ll speak to them today.

A little bit of a update . Although we know this kate has confirmed hardware issue not software . She said i’m entitled to a replacement via seller ( Ali express - E Watch Store ) . I have just explained to her i appreciate this but Ali express have confirmed E Watch store only offer a 30 day warranty ? And i have no comeback ? I know its mental . Ali express is microwears preffered seller . On the microwear site its states and inresolved problems with seller should be taken up with microwear ( which i kindly reminded her thats what i am doing ) . Fingers crossed mate :+1:

Tim what status do you have on ali? Mine is Platin maybe thats why when i open a dispute i get assistance from an employee at ali ant so far they solved everything well for me. Greets! ps hopefully everything will come to a happy end with your watch!

Feb 4, 2018 18:14:37 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Tim what status do you have on ali? Mine is Platin maybe thats why when i open a dispute i get assistance from an employee at ali ant so far they solved everything well for me. Greets! ps hopefully everything will come to a happy end with your watch!

Hi. I have had to complain over “ live chat only “ . This is the problem if a problem occurs after 30 days . I am stuck in a stalemate at the moment awaiting a response from Microwear who to be honest only replied because +pablo11 helped me out .

Thanks

Still arguing with these arseholes every night !!!

Ohh Boy that sucks. Dont give up spam them until the hear. Hope u suceed. greets!

Feb 7, 2018 1:29:08 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Ohh Boy that sucks. Dont give up spam them until the hear. Hope u suceed. greets!

I have decided to END my campaign . Sick of the lot of them !!!

Every night listening to this crap !!!

Even microwear ignoring me ( shocking ) , well no more !!!

At the weekend i am going to burn my H2 ( stick the video on microwears youtube and facebook ) channel with a full transcript of all this nonsense !!!

Rant over …

Ps - thanks to Pablo11 and sonia ( they dont deserve you guy’s ) :+1:

Finally got a microwear response . Microwear say entitled to replacement / refund via seller . Seller and Ali express says NO . Microwear cannot ( or so they say ) issue me with a replacement so i knackered .
Total bollocks …

Spent hours on this

Video pending

So here we go . Here is my “ H2 the burning “ video

Please read the description . I would like to say a special thanks to :-

Ali Express
E-Store Watch
Microwear

For all there help - NOT

Feb 10, 2018 12:59:58 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Finally got a microwear response . Microwear say entitled to replacement / refund via seller . Seller and Ali express says NO . Microwear cannot ( or so they say ) issue me with a replacement so i knackered . Total bollocks .....

Spent hours on this

Video pending

So basically Microwear’s warranty is a Non-warranty. Guess I’ve bought my last Microwear product. Thanks for the info.

Update: went on Microwears web site and sent them a message  that I will not be purchasing anymore of their products due to their warranty policy. After reading their policy, on their web site, they expect the retailers to honor their warranty for them, with everybody declaring non-grata. Sounds like a Chinese fire drill. 

Your very welcome

Feb 11, 2018 14:50:35 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Feb 10, 2018 12:59:58 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Finally got a microwear response . Microwear say entitled to replacement / refund via seller . Seller and Ali express says NO . Microwear cannot ( or so they say ) issue me with a replacement so i knackered . Total bollocks .....

Spent hours on this

Video pending

So basically Microwear’s warranty is a Non-warranty. Guess I’ve bought my last Microwear product. Thanks for the info.

Update: went on Microwears web site and sent them a message  that I will not be purchasing anymore of their products due to their warranty policy. After reading their policy, on their web site, they expect the retailers to honor their warranty for them, with everybody declaring non-grata. Sounds like a Chinese fire drill. 

Now well over 500 views :+1:

Hopefully a response from Microwear as soon as new years hols finish . We shall see :thinking:

Microwear cant? OMG thats a joke i mean its not a little aunties shop its a big company thats ridiculous are they putting them together in a backyard garage or in a big f… factory? SHAME ON YOU MICROWEAR!!!
So do u plan to get an other watch i guess not from them? Greets!

Feb 24, 2018 2:57:14 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Microwear cant? OMG thats a joke i mean its not a little aunties shop its a big company thats ridiculous are they putting them together in a backyard garage or in a big f... factory? SHAME ON YOU MICROWEAR!!!! So do u plan to get an other watch i guess not from them? Greets!

Hi . Unless microwear offer me a new watch i will never buy from them again and i will leave my youtube video online . I have been more than reasonable . If you saw the emails / live chat with aliexpress / ewatch store you would be astounded :weary:

Just had a awesome response from Microwear NOT !!!

Following the chinese new years hols and tons of emails from me to them and seller etc i got this :-

Hi Tim,
Would like to know if they reply to you

Regards,
Kate
Microwear.com

Obviously my “ H2 the burning video “ hasnt made a difference eh :rage:

Did you know if you buy a microwear watch the following applies :-

6 month warranty from Microwear “ but you cannot buy direct from Microwear ?

So what microwear says is “ buy from there sellers “ but warranty can from 0 - 1000 months ? Its at sellers discretion as to how long you get a warranty for ? Madness . Total madness . So basically like i did you can buy a watch with practically NO warranty . Mine as you know had 30 days …

Good afternoon . Finally after weeks and weeks of emails , arguments and confusion i have received my refund from e-watch store . I would like to personally thank pablo11 for all his help and assistance . i would also like to thank the people / mods of the forum who sent messages of support . A lesson though has been learnt from all this . Check and double check before you buy a smartwatch the warranty from the seller NOT the manufacturer . The sellers are within there right to make up there own warranty to suite themselves which makes the manufacturers warranty worthless . Its a shame i had to goto huge lengths ie " My H2 The burning Video " to get a response . I would like to thank Kate at H2 for her assistance . I will remove my video shortly as agreed .

Thankyou all

Now same here same watch same store and same story hehehe h2 is falling apart no response from seller 1 response from Microwear but only hot air nothing more. Greets Jürgen!
I also wrote with Kate… 
My Mail: (i exaggerated to get my point)
Dear sir or madam

I bought my h2 in January 2018. let me tell you how it turned out so far. I always treated the watch gently and with care I never dropped it or mistreated the watch. As I am a watchface designer at one of the biggest groups on google + I have plenty of followers to inform about the watch and it’s quality. I love the design of the watch and I was amazed with the screen. But now the problems started. 1 the plastic wich the watch and the charging cable is made started to crack without a reason (look at the pictures attached) is the plastic you use for this watches not suitable for the watch? Low quality? Because I can’t explain myself why it cracks without a reason. 2 my touchscreen sometimes is not responding anymore for days restart does not solve the problem. After a time it might work without problems again. 3 from one day to another no more calls were possible to make because watch says no cellular network available although sim was working fine until now and it shows full network coverage on watch when touchscreen works properly. I consider to address the issues on our g+ group as well on the forum my Facebook profile and a video on YouTube. Hope u can improve your quality of these watches in the future because I and many others love your watches when they work without these problems. Have a good day.

Reply: Hello, Jurgen, thank you for your feedback. about the question you mentioned, we are working on it.

and we hope to find a more high quality supplier. very appreciate that many people love our watch.

we do hope that we can produce the high quality product for the people who likes it.

thanks again.

Best Regards,

Kate

So as you see no solution not even a try from their side…

Sept 26, 2018 2:52:33 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Now same here same watch same store and same story hehehe h2 is falling apart no response from seller 1 response from Microwear but only hot air nothing more. Greets Jürgen!

sad that they do'nt do much to imporve this watch one of the best that i've used but there are mistakes in the design of the watch that should be addressed but so far nothing maybe that is why we have' heard from them quite a while.