H2 - Aliexpress - E Store beware

Jan 24, 2018 20:35:09 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

i'm sorry to hear and i hope that microwear do read our posts here. it is a great watch but they should make sure that these type of problems wo'nt accur as happened to you and me.

Jan 24, 2018 20:40:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

i’m sorry to hear and i hope that microwear do read our posts here. it is a great watch but they should make sure that these type of problems wo’nt accur as happened to you and me.

Thanks Sonia . :+1:

Was hoping i didnt have to write this but i have no choice . Bought the fantastic H2 from Aliexpress from the “ E Store “ . After approx 40 days my watch screen stopped responding . Buttons work but touch doesnt . With the help of Pablo 11 we tried to fix it via flashing etc but no joy . Obviously a hardware problem . E - Store / Aliexpress have told me just that i have no warranty at all ? And they cannot assist me any further . E - Store ignore me ? In desperation i contacted “ Microwear “ customer services . All three emails ignored ? . Shame as its the best watch i have purchased .....

Again thankyou to Pablo and Sonia for trying to assist .

F…k! do you mean E-watch store? i bought mine there for about 73€. u cant open a dispute on ali? i always got my money back if something was faulty, if you often buy on ali and have a higher status its even easier with disputes they always took good care of me. Open a dispute if possible and look what it brings. Greets!

Jan 24, 2018 20:44:06 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Jan 24, 2018 20:40:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i’m sorry to hear and i hope that microwear do read our posts here. it is a great watch but they should make sure that these type of problems wo’nt accur as happened to you and me.

as the last post says, you should still try and open a case on aliexpress that might be helpful.

Jan 25, 2018 5:41:13 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 24, 2018 20:44:06 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

as the last post says, you should still try and open a case on aliexpress that might be helpful.

Tried that . Basically if its broke out of the box you can . 4-6 weeks down the line you cannot if “ e-store “ offer no warranty . Mine worked fine then did not ?

Jan 25, 2018 1:37:39 GMT 1 uruqai said:
Was hoping i didnt have to write this but i have no choice . Bought the fantastic H2 from Aliexpress from the “ E Store “ . After approx 40 days my watch screen stopped responding . Buttons work but touch doesnt . With the help of Pablo 11 we tried to fix it via flashing etc but no joy . Obviously a hardware problem . E - Store / Aliexpress have told me just that i have no warranty at all ? And they cannot assist me any further . E - Store ignore me ? In desperation i contacted “ Microwear “ customer services . All three emails ignored ? . Shame as its the best watch i have purchased .....

Again thankyou to Pablo and Sonia for trying to assist .

F…k! do you mean E-watch store? i bought mine there for about 73€. u cant open a dispute on ali? i always got my money back if something was faulty, if you often buy on ali and have a higher status its even easier with disputes they always took good care of me. Open a dispute if possible and look what it brings. Greets!

Yes . Thats them

I checked the store. It seems that in at least one occasion e-watch store failed to solve a warranty claim. You could open a dispute through Aliexpress, like others adviced to do.

Jan 26, 2018 19:44:19 GMT 1 KTM said:
I checked the store. It seems that in at least one occasion e-watch store failed to solve a warranty claim. You could open a dispute through Aliexpress, like others adviced to do.

Ali express have told me under no circumstances can i open a dispute . They have also informed me that i have no come back on E - Store ? . Trust me i have tried on “ live chat “ night after night listening to there bullshit . What does annoy me is that Microwear claim they will intervene if you have no joy with seller ( i now have FIVE ignored emails ) . Also if you touch the “ open dispute button “ on Ali Express app it states its too late …

Jan 26, 2018 21:05:22 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Jan 26, 2018 19:44:19 GMT 1 KTM said:

Ali express have told me under no circumstances can i open a dispute . They have also informed me that i have no come back on E - Store ? . Trust me i have tried on “ live chat “ night after night listening to there bullshit . What does annoy me is that Microwear claim they will intervene if you have no joy with seller ( i now have FIVE ignored emails ) . Also if you touch the “ open dispute button “ on Ali Express app it states its too late ...

better to do so also on their YT channel that will make them understand that the watch is great but has HW issues that they must deal with. 

Very true . Thankyou

I’ve had a reply from microwear !!!

Long way to go but fingers crossed .

Jan 29, 2018 20:29:57 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
I’ve had a reply from microwear !!!!!!

you should link them to this thread and any H2 related thread so they know that they need to work on fixing hardware problems and this can be the full android perfect watch, i really love it, sorry i do…even with it’s faults…

Will do :+1:

Jan 29, 2018 21:38:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 29, 2018 20:29:57 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
I’ve had a reply from microwear !!!

you should link them to this thread and any H2 related thread so they know that they need to work on fixing hardware problems and this can be the full android perfect watch, i really love it, sorry i do…even with it’s faults…

Am i allowed to mention “ square things “ on this forum or will Pablo ban me ? Ps - youtube done :+1:

Jan 30, 2018 19:47:43 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Jan 29, 2018 21:38:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
 Ps - youtube done :+1:

I'll let pablo11 reply no, we do'nt talk about the square watches and i also do'nt think they worth mentioning, btw, most likely the round 6.0 watches will start rolling out i think the square ones are just beta but as i wrote to other user i do'nt think that the 6.0 have for now something better to offer over the 5.1 watches, battery life has yet to be tested and no most likely the ram and storage wo'nt be upgraded more then what exist now, most likely the H2 will be upgraded hopefully to a better one. what does the last part of the comment mean?

Jan 30, 2018 20:07:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 30, 2018 19:47:43 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

I’ll let pablo11 reply no, we do’nt talk about the square watches and i also do’nt think they worth mentioning, btw, most likely the round 6.0 watches will start rolling out i think the square ones are just beta but as i wrote to other user i do’nt think that the 6.0 have for now something better to offer over the 5.1 watches, battery life has yet to be tested and no most likely the ram and storage wo’nt be upgraded more then what exist now, most likely the H2 will be upgraded hopefully to a better one. what does the last part of the comment mean?

I put link on microwear youtube as you suggested :+1:

I said “ square things “ not watches :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Only joking

Jan 30, 2018 20:15:36 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Jan 30, 2018 20:07:53 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
I’ll let pablo11 reply no, we do’nt talk about the square watches and i also do’nt think they worth mentioning, btw, most likely the round 6.0 watches will start rolling out i think the square ones are just beta but as i wrote to other user i do’nt think that the 6.0 have for now something better to offer over the 5.1 watches, battery life has yet to be tested and no most likely the ram and storage wo’nt be upgraded more then what exist now, most likely the H2 will be upgraded hopefully to a better one. what does the last part of the comment mean?

I put link on microwear youtube as you suggested :+1:

Only joking

Microwear are already linked to this thread. They know all about this thread - don’t know why they have not seen this - probably too busy.
I already told them that we can’t talk about Square watches on here though so please don’t start doing that.
I will talk to them about this problem today. So far I have been talking to the people who assembled the internals of the watch. They are saying that there is a problem with the touch panel driver causing issues with your particular screen.
I’ll give them details today. What name did you use to contact them?

Jan 30, 2018 20:15:36 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
I put link on microwear youtube as you suggested 👍

Only joking

Microwear are already linked to this thread. They know all about this thread - don’t know why they have not seen this - probably too busy.
I already told them that we can’t talk about Square watches on here though so please don’t start doing that.
I will talk to them about this problem today. So far I have been talking to the people who assembled the internals of the watch. They are saying that there is a problem with the touch panel driver causing issues with your particular screen.
I’ll give them details today. What name did you use to contact them?

Thanks mate . The name i used to contact them is :-

Tim Collins
My last email was from Kate but had no reply

All appreciated

Jan 30, 2018 21:24:57 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
pablo11 AvatarJan 30, 2018 21:21:11 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Microwear are already linked to this thread. They know all about this thread - don't know why they have not seen this - probably too busy. I already told them that we can't talk about Square watches on here though so please don't start doing that. I will talk to them about this problem today. So far I have been talking to the people who assembled the internals of the watch. They are saying that there is a problem with the touch panel driver causing issues with your particular screen. I'll give them details today. What name did you use to contact them?

Tim Collins

All appreciated

Yep, I know Kate very well.
Ok, I’ll speak to them today.

Jan 30, 2018 21:24:57 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Tim Collins

All appreciated

Yep, I know Kate very well.