Great new video for flashing firmware by Mr Ticks.

could I do a factory reset and then copy the firmware file to see if I can install it without flash tools?

You cleary are not experienced enough to do this . Please read the instructions to flash the stock firmware to your watch

Then read the seprate instructions to install the FAW firmware to your watch

They are both a different process

Dont attempt either until you have read up on this

1 Like

Yes, I think so, too. @Rassivan4050 It would be helpful to do some researces before trying things like that.

I’m reading the messages and there are many, every time I find out more it becomes more difficult for me :rofl: and it scares me to see that many have problems.

If you help me with some doubts, I read that with the new firmware you can’t use the quick access for music playback and step count. I want to know if this is in all cases or is it a user error.

Another question I have is that if I can’t install the firmware directly, it’s because I haven’t installed the stock firmware before. does that make me think that my watch came with another firmware from the store? because some users can directly install the firmware and others, like in my case, can’t and have to use the flash tool? It depends on the store where the watch was bought?

First things first…
What version of stock firmware do you have on the watch at the moment? The exact details of the version.

Is it a lemfo LEM12 pro or APPLLP 2 from Lokmat (they are exactly the same apart from the name)?

I very much doubt that you have made a mistake with the FAW zip file and the failed update indicates that you HAVE to flash the stock firmware or the zip file is corrupt.

That is why it is important to know what version you got when you purchased the watch. So that you flash the correct stock firmware.

You can find all the information you need about flashing stock firmware on this website and on the Web.

There is one thing that I would say about what you are doing with the FAW zip:
Keep it as simple as possible. Download the update zip file to your PC (not your phone) and then transfer it to your watch using the usb cable.

It is less likely to become corrupt if you do this.

The first post of this thread describes the flash process for stock firmware.
Even though it is a different model watch - the process is exactly the same.
Please ignore the stuff about TWRP and other things - focus on the flash process

Here is a link to the flash tools and drivers.

As the other moderators have said - everything you need to know is here on the forum.
Please take as long as you need to understand what you are doing.
The whole point of this forum is to have this information available for everyone.
Use the site search function to find answers.
Cheers.

Excellent Pablo, thank you very much for all the support from you and the team. I have this firmware version V06_20201102_2020112-1956

I am going to delete the file from the smartwatch and the cell phone. I will do the process from the laptop.

I download the zip file to the laptop drive, copy and paste it to the smartwatch with the charging cable.

To install the firmware on the smartwatch I have to do it in airplane mode (do you recommend removing the phone line chip before? Is it better to factory reset the watch before starting the process to avoid conflicts with something I may have installed?)

my smartwatch is lemfo 12 pro
IMG_20220418_101402

You can try it now that you have downloaded again and transfered it your watch.
Make sure you have good battery health - at least 60%.

Try a factory reset “before” you use the FAW update zip.

If it fails again then you should use the SP Flash Tools and flash your watch with stock firmware…

Try this one if you have another failure with the update zip.

install the firmware from the PC and there is no hardware, the error came out again and it restarted without losing apps. I installed SP Flash on the PC, I downloaded the .exe file, I opened the application in Chose, I chose the image folder, I chose the scatter file. It started to download, it finished and I turned on the smartwatch, it had only restarted to factory settings and I lost the installed apps, but it was not updated with the new firmware. I will try with the latest firmware that you have given me and I will comment on how it went

Everything is good so far.
Now follow the steps to install the FAW firmware.

Yep - this is exactly what you want to see @Rassivan4050

If it fails now @gyuri he can flash the LEM15 v05 I attached above and try again.
I attached it because a couple of people have had this issue - as I mentioned in other threads.
If it keeps failing then it may need to be flashed with the Lokmat APPLLP 2 stock firmware. We will see.
But it should be ok - fingers crossed.

didn’t work. I was able to install the firmware Z32-LEM12pro-V05_20201024.zip with the PS Flash (it is an older version than the one I had) then I tried to install the updated firmware and it indicated “error” again.

when I checked if it was still configured with firmware V05_20201024 I saw that it was V06_20201102_2020112-1956 again.

what else could i do or install the correct firmware?

Select “FIRMWARE UPDATE” mode
to install version V.0.5

Could you check if there is a IMEI displayed on your watch?

I have had this issue also a few times . Restarting Pc and watch then starting again worked for me .

And as mentioned select " firmware upgarde "

1 Like

when I did it with the firmware update option it didn’t work for me, it gave an error. when I did it with the download only option I was able to install V05. weird, no?

the smartwatch does have imei number

1 Like

What I can do? Do I try again installing V05 first and then V06 again or is there another firmware that could work in my case?