Getting watch face on to watch?

This is exactly the taste of your shorts

Wow! Who would have guessed that my taste in shorts is exactly the same as your taste in comments?! :woozy_face: Cheers, Doons

I thought he meant what your shorts tasted like.

Depends? :rofl:

1 Like

Louis…ONLY you would think of that interpretation! :woozy_face: :grimacing: Yet again I have you to thank for the fact that my sleep patterns will be disrupted by another vivid image you have conjured up! I can just picture our friend…munching away… :nauseated_face: “Hmmmmm, they don’t taste too bad…Son, wait till you get to the junction”!!! :face_vomiting: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

This monkey face has a problem, I installed it on another few hours, it blinks again

I’ll post another version when i get home . Be patient . Thanks

Thank you, Professor, I am waiting for you. Thank you

1 Like

For A10

Thank you for your post. But the Google Play and Message point does not work

I have made a version for android 7.1.1 and A10 . You have both . They work on all my android 7.1.1 and A10 watches . You mat need to tweak them yourself for your watch

1 Like

Help me install this file that you sent me on the clock

I wish there was no setting point on the monkey cigarette, it would be great

I mean, how do I give points to others?

-A short how-to about arraytype 100

In this guide you will find everything you need. It is necessary that you try to help yourself. Unfortunately, we don’t have enough staff for a personal 24/7 support.

4 Likes

Google mistyped

I downloaded the pptx100 file you sent me, but the file is empty

Its a powerpoint file and it does open . Read the tutorial @G1NT0N1C posted . The file i posted is also to help you understand

Hello, good morning, I do not have a computer, can I install Microsoft Mobile? Please help

Thank you very much for the file you sent. Unfortunately, our country is not available.

Uploading: Screenshot_۲۰۲۱۰۳۲۹-۰۲۱۴۳۹.png…