GET TASKER AND SAY GOODBYE TO THIS AWFULL WIRST DISPLAY FOR ROOT ONLY I

A little off topic here, how did you get that modified watchface with the moving second needle? The faces that I have gotten from you and Kenneth, does not have the moving second hand.

Like to thank everyone here for making it possible for us to change watch faces on the kw88.

I watched gear s3 launch… this watch has 16m color alwayson display… Remarkable

@Yik_Lim is natural watch one of five default clockskin

@Junaid_Siddiqui ​ i have set miravision apk to have dynamic contrast… and vivid colors

aleluyah, accomplished, thanks Junaid Siddiqui…

If you do not want to shake your wrist, it also works with Flip Device settings.
With option FACE DOWN -> FACE UP.
All you have to do is to raise your watch to your face while holding the palm of your hand, at the beginning of the movement, a little facing up. Since you have to do it just at the beginning, while your hand is still low, it does not look awkward. Also it does not trigger the screen on so often accidentally, as the stock turn-your-wrist gesture function does.

@Krisztian_Sere i have set more complex profile when i do my move based by my size with cpu to powersave when screen off and dim effect

Please, share it with us.

You can use your phone
And generate a patern from tasker gesture menu
Push the - button to start record your move when end push again the - button to save
Thats it
Make a task to run my root shell command
Its easy
And make a profile based when screen off to set governor to powersave
Unfortunately
I had an intresting profile
To wake up when touch the screen
But to this phone touch listeners are lock
even if we are root mtk has lock all the things based to launcher and faces(if you long press to change face)