Lets go
First install tasker
Preference enable acceselometer
And a calibrate
Take my profile and paste it tasker /profiles folder
Go to tasker and tap profile tab to import it
Go to tasks play and grant permisdion
Thats it if you shake like demo you will happy again

http://localhost:3000/uploads/default/original/2X/5/5c266dd23665fd9be2c7997b7bacf9a29da32864.mp4

Same can b achieved with MacroDroid i did it…

Moreover no root reqd

BTW Good efforts I liked.

how to root kw88?

At the moment there is only the brute force method of something like Kingoroot. You can go this way but we don’t recommend it…

Pablo eleven
could you please tell me how?

I actually do not know. Maybe @George_Zervas can let you know. I have used Kingoroot for PC and it fails every time so I have no idea…

George zervas
please tell me how?

@George_Zervas - I would be interested as well. You are the only person I know that has not had system lock on re-boot.

These watches have crypto locker enabled. You don’t notice until reboot after root …

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 install secure settings and set as system+ admin privillege
Do not install busybox tasker has built in
Any shell can performed by those two tools

How did you get root access though? That’s what I am interested in. Secure settings cannot run without root as far as I know ?

From xda s forum cyrux75 img
Has inverse rotation as you mention
Is not eaay for everyone

@Junaid_Siddiqui what settings did you use for this? I can’t seem to figure out which macro to use.

@George_Zervas I see. And you have rebooted since you rooted the watch? I ask because the I2 and Zeblaze lock up as soon as you flash SuperSu. Which version of SuperSu did you use?

@Junaid_Siddiqui which trigger did you use in MacroDroid?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 2.76

Shake geature

@George_Zervas thanks George. We tried that version on the Blitz and I2.
Both times we ended up with locked system partition after a reboot. Are you using the new Beta version or the stable version of 2.76?