Genesis Firmware and discussion - updated FW added to the folder

If you are replying to someone then you use the top reply option in the picture.

If you are just creating a post in the same thread you use the bottom reply button in the picture.

If you are creating a new topic you have to do as Eric has said…

1 Like

Well then I suggest you go ask your questions on another forum. And have a good day.

there’s no need to go to the main page, you can create a new topic from within the category as well

True but to help the folks who don’t take the time to familiarize themselves with the forum you can click on the FAW logo at the top of any page and it takes you directly to the main page where the link is available.

1 Like

I have added a “slightly newer” firmware and TWRP from @iscle to the firmware folder.
The images are all inside the FW zip XY_G1_3300_EN_A3_20200513_20200513_022618

I have not noticed any real difference to performance though.

3 Likes

Thank you and @iscle!!! So much! Been waiting so long for it! ;)))

2 Likes

im not really looking for performance improvements im just hoping the firmware update will help make it so when the watch over heats the overheat warning goes away and stay away. the biggest issue is 90% of the time if it overheats the warning wont go away unless i just reboot the watch even if its already cooled down. hoping that is something that can get worked out eventually if this update doesnt fix that.

2 Likes

I wish I could say something positive but the factory is not cooperative :frowning:

1 Like

I have a little issue with the recent firmware guys: picture is located correctly but sensor works kinda upside-down. To press a button I have to click way above it. Even if I flash TWRP alone- it functions same way- picture is Ok, but sensor is rotated.

Flash back to the original version.
I don’t think it is worth messing around with it.

2 Likes