Flashing firmware on lemt

Hi,
Last week i flashed TICWRIS_MAX_V1.2_20200107 firmware on my LEMT using firmware update option of SP Flash Tool. Turn on my LEMT and surprice, did´t do nothing. Reading again the instructions, i realized my error “download option use only” and again used download option with DM100_LEMT_V1.0_20190831(32+3) firmware and my LEMT did´t do nothing, i change option to firmware update using DM100_LEMT_V1.0_20190831(32+3) again and my LEMT sounds LEMFO start sound and shows only white bars like pic.
Change to DM100_LEMT_V2.0_20200713_20200712_062848 firmware using download only option and my LEMT sounds LEMFO start sound and shows only white bars again.
I took a pic before flash TICWRIS_MAX_V1.2_20200107 firmware and stock firmware of my LEMT was DM100_LEMT_V1.1_20200717.

Do you have firmware?
Can you help me about this problem?

Read here you are not the only one who has done this LEM T Reviews and FAQs

There seems to be a problem with people doing this and we don’t know if it is a screen driver mismatch or faulty hardware.

Ok, I checked with the firmware team and the screen module is different and so this is the result.

Did you flash full firmware of MAX or just boot and system image?

I have arranged for a fix unless you use firmware upgrade and flash the full LEM T firmware from the top post of that thread… https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/lem-t-reviews-and-faqs/

1 Like

Thanks @Eric_Crochemore

So it turns out that the correct firmware for this screen type (V2) has to have the D at the end of the date of the version.

I am looking for one at the moment.
Don’t flash any other at the moment

1 Like

@Didos
I am uploading the fix firmware now.
Should not be long

Here is the firmware you need

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Will check firmware on my lemt.

What I need to do?
Download option only or firmware update?

First time, only download firmware and second time, firmware update.

Just flash this using Firmware Upgrade option

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: LEM T Reviews and FAQs

Could I also have this firmware version please? Trying to at least get my dm100 back to some forms of usable condition. Thank you.

just follow the link and press download

Didn’t realize I had to select the menu tab and then select download. For some reason I thought when I pressed on the Drive file it would automatically start downloading. Thanks to both “pablo11” and “noidremained”!!! THIS SAVED MY INVESTMENT IN THIS WATCH BECAUSE IT IS NOW A FUNCTIONAL PROPERLY WORKING DEVICE AGAIN!!! Hopefully someday I can be of assistance to the two of you or others who are here on this wonderful forum seeking help :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Good to hear :+1::+1::+1:

Seems like I have bricked mine with similar white bars showing on my device on power up after trying to install the TICWRIS_MAX_V1.9_20200713_20200712_072642 firmware.

I found this thread and attempted to use the DM100_LEMT_V1.1_20200717D and DM100_LEMT_V2.0_20200713_20200712_062848 firmware to roll back to, but no joy.

On the Smart Phone Flash Tool, I have the following setup to try and roll back to the LEM firmware, is this correct? Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if I have bricked it.

Everything looks good. :+1:

2 Likes

So, is your watch a LEM T DM100 or MAX-S /Note DM101?

You must use the correct model firmware for your watch.
They are not interchangeable.
I hope you have a DM100 LEM T because your photo shows that you are flashing a LEM T DM100.

I believe it is a DM100 as it is a LEMFO branded watch, did they also release with a similar DM101?

Usefully there are no model numbers on the box/in the manual/on the device, however it has a silver bezel around it and 2 buttons on the right of the watch (one with a red marking) so appears to be a DM100/LEM T.

Tried to flash with DM100 firmware I could find on here, but still have the bars, it does appear to boot (makes sound after starting), but the screen stay white bar looking.

Just confirm the firmware version by going to Settings /About Watch.

If you didn’t take notice of the original firmware version - that’s very reckless and unfortunate :confused:

Please show an image of your watch or provide a link to the purchase site for information.

Cheers