Firmware Update for Domino DM368

Hello everyone,

i´ve got my DM368 a few days now and decided to update the Firmware befor rooting it , which might have been a mistake.

Anyway im running on Build number DMNSB_HEHUI_GSM_v1.2.1_20170222 now. The Kernel Version is 3.10.72, Android Security Patch didn´t change.

The only new obvious thing i´ve discovered is, that it is now possible to download additional clock skins and there are some of them.

Just to let you know.

Bye,

Heiko

Does your bluetooth icon on the status screen go green after the update (the one up that shows circular battery statys, date/time, sim and so…), Mine “refuses” to go green even if connected after I updated the watch.
I’m also experiencing more disconnects on BT. (got virtually zero disconnects on old firmware)

Good Morning all.
Help me i have bricket the smartwatch. i need download and upgrade latest firmware manually.
some one can post the firmware download?

It really helps to search a bit…
/thread/609/lemfo-lf16-domino-dm386-firmware

Already made, but the clock is booted you hear the sounds but the screen remains blank.

You probably don’t have the HEHUI display then?
Your display did work before that?

it is so fortunately, I tried other firmware and my model function with the latest stable firmware of KW88.
Here is the link :
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-OTlJIRUw1NHpaQWs/view?usp=sharing

Hi guys I cannot flash new Firmware because even after I disconnected battery, by plugging it into the computer it keeps connecting and disconnecting… What can be the reason? Thanks for your help!

Mar 6, 2017 12:02:49 GMT 1 tiji said:
Hi guys I cannot flash new Firmware because even after I disconnected battery, by plugging it into the computer it keeps connecting and disconnecting... What can be the reason? Thanks for your help!

you do'nt need it to be on to flash, have you made sure that the usb debugging is off? you do'nt need to disconnect the battery just turn off the watch.

New firmwares available - make sure you check the correct version to flash
mega.nz/#F!AopWyTxS!dF0aZpmY7Uznie4PSCwoHQ

NOTE - copy link into your browser - it’s not a hyper link.

hi Pablo,

you latest mega-link refers to version 1.2 each (dated 0303). The links in the firmware section from you refer to versions 1.3 (HEHUI dated 0303) and 1.4 (GSM 0303)…little bit confusing to me, what is latest ?

BR&THX,
Nico

Feb 28, 2017 10:16:18 GMT 1 toromand said:
Does your bluetooth icon on the status screen go green after the update (the one up that shows circular battery statys, date/time, sim and so…), Mine “refuses” to go green even if connected after I updated the watch.
I’m also experiencing more disconnects on BT. (got virtually zero disconnects on old firmware)

NO, icon doesn´t react on bindung / unbinding.

I also cannot enter Synchronization settings for the Google account. When I click on the account it opens the settings for a moment and closes immediately…

Mar 9, 2017 11:16:49 GMT 1 drschall said:
hi Pablo,

you latest mega-link refers to version 1.2 each (dated 0303). The links in the firmware section from you refer to versions 1.3 (HEHUI dated 0303) and 1.4 (GSM 0303)…little bit confusing to me, what is latest ?

BR&THX,
Nico

I suppose, it was an error / typo in 1.2. Nevertheless I’ve downloaded the DMN_HEHUI_GSM_LF16_V1.3.0_20170303 ROM for my Domino DM368 and istalled. Everything went fine and now I have LEMFO LF16 instead of DM368  

Hey alll!
You can also install firmware for IQI I3 on our Domino DMN368 / Lemfo LF16.
Works like the others, just a different watch faces.
It can be found here mega.nz/#F!clIRkSpZ!X_kDwHqXDnGy11WSK1wI2w!FxJRUTrB

Mar 10, 2017 20:55:49 GMT 1 jackal83 said:
Hey alll! You can also install firmware for IQI I3 on our Domino DMN368 / Lemfo LF16. Works like the others, just a different watch faces. It can be found here mega.nz/#F!clIRkSpZ!X_kDwHqXDnGy11WSK1wI2w!FxJRUTrB

Hi, Could you post how can I do it? and include screenshots of the new firmware?
Mar 12, 2017 6:57:04 GMT 1 pixeln said:
Mar 10, 2017 20:55:49 GMT 1 jackal83 said:
Hey alll! You can also install firmware for IQI I3 on our Domino DMN368 / Lemfo LF16. Works like the others, just a different watch faces. It can be found here mega.nz/#F!clIRkSpZ!X_kDwHqXDnGy11WSK1wI2w!FxJRUTrB

Hi, Could you post how can I do it? and include screenshots of the new firmware?

how to flash?

HI, can i know if i want to flash my LF16 watch. if i use SP Flash Tool … my LF16 watch should i need to check the OEM unlocking and USB debugging? then i flash my watch.

How to flash my watch? Here we go: androidmtk.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

Mar 21, 2017 10:59:46 GMT 1 jackylim said:
HI, can i know if i want to flash my LF16 watch. if i use SP Flash Tool .... my LF16 watch should i need to check the OEM unlocking and USB debugging? then i flash my watch.

no, when you flash the watch need to be off.