Face request glucose readings integration

Requesting a face for round watches that can integrate with the
apps from http://tomato.cool/

These are continuous glucose reading apps. I’m specifically looking for one that works with the 14 day version

I’m pretty new to custom faces and still pretty fresh faced when it comes to understanding this forum but i specifically have the rollme s08.

Thanks

1 Like

No chance. But it’s possible to create a shortcut. So you can tap on a watchface to open the app.

3 Likes

You can try to use nova launcher. You might be able to create a kind of startpage that looks like a simple digital watchface with a wdget that shows the needed informations. Try to create it on an android smartphone. If it’s working on a smartphone, it will work on watch, too.

Another launcher that allows the use of widgets and that might be suitable is smartlauncher.

1 Like

I appreciate your replies, I’ll try this. Thank you

Would it be possible to create such a watchface? It would be of great help-

What’s more, how is it possible to create watchfaces? What’s the app or the program to use to create them? Are there any tutorials?

A program called Watchfacedesigner can be used to create watchfaces. You can find it here:

-Watchface Designer

The touch areas must be added manually. How this works is described here:

-A short how-to about arraytype 100

2 Likes

First of all, thank you.

I downloaded it on my windows 10 laptop but I am not able to install it… Would you be so kind to help me or send me the link to video tutorial?

It’s a java aplication. You have to install java to make it work.

4 Likes