drivers

Hi, New in this forum

I have just received my X5+, but Im having some problems with it…

When I first connectedit  to the computer everything went OK, no problems, I could access to the directory of the X5 thorugh the laptop (Windos 10) and see all the different folders in it… I even create a folder call Clockskin.

A window opened as soon as I connected the watch advising it was looking for a better driver for the watch.

When the instalation of that driver went through the folder I was looking and about to add some faces disappeared, 

Now the laptop detects the watch, and makes sounds when i connect it, but it doesnt recognize the watch  and I cant access the folder I was in.  when I go to the control pannel, in the ¿adminstrator of dispositives? (dont know the name in english) and acces to the x5plus an exclamation sign apperas by it, If I go then to properties:

Drivers are not installed
A section of the services intalation INF is not valid
and 

That I shold look for another driver… but dont know how to get a new one.

Has any one experienced this issue. I havent flash the rom or anything… is just that my laptop dont recognie it anymore…   (

Thanks for your help

Dec 7, 2016 16:49:25 GMT 1 fevama said:
Hi, New in this forum

I have just received my X5+, but Im having some problems with it…

When I first connectedit  to the computer everything went OK, no problems, I could access to the directory of the X5 thorugh the laptop (Windos 10) and see all the different folders in it… I even create a folder call Clockskin.

A window opened as soon as I connected the watch advising it was looking for a better driver for the watch.

When the instalation of that driver went through the folder I was looking and about to add some faces disappeared, 

Now the laptop detects the watch, and makes sounds when i connect it, but it doesnt recognize the watch  and I cant access the folder I was in.  when I go to the control pannel, in the ¿adminstrator of dispositives? (dont know the name in english) and acces to the x5plus an exclamation sign apperas by it, If I go then to properties:

Drivers are not installed
A section of the services intalation INF is not valid
and 

That I shold look for another driver… but dont know how to get a new one.

Has any one experienced this issue. I havent flash the rom or anything… is just that my laptop dont recognie it anymore…   (

Thanks for your help

download vcom drivers and inastall them.

VCOM.zip (400.57 KB)

Hi Sonia, thank you very much for your help… but… didn’t work…

I installed the drivers but the problem still stands. I think it is weird nobody else has experienced this before. I have tried in two laptops, both of them with windows 10 (don’t have any other OS) and in both cases the process has been the same one… at first no problem, I could even transfer some faces in clockskin folder (faces that I can see now on my watch), but after a few seconds, may be a minute or so, the transfer of files stops, and it is because the laptop ceases to recognize the watch.
I have even tried to modify the regedit but nothing.
The only thing that seems to work is to restore my laptop to a previous restore point and then it works, it recognises the watch… but again for a few seconds… ((. If anybody could give me hand on this… I would appreciate

thanks

Ok Solved… Sorry to post a question that was already been answered in other post… but I didnt see it. Anyway the porcedure of going to the control panlel and administrative tools should be done right after the first connection to the laptop. If not its quite difficult to add the driver latter, at least for me has been… I had to go again to a restauration point previous to the first connection.

Thanks for your help and regards

Hello everyone. I need help. I’m having problems with my Finow Q3. A few days ago I tried to install a custom rom shared by one of the users of this page, but at the time I was doing it, by mistake I disconnected the USB cable from the smartwatch and now it does not want to work. The issue is that after this Windows does not connect with the smartwatch. I have uninstalled and installed the clock drivers, and I always get the same error that says “Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Error)”. I would like to know if this has a solution or if the smartwatch has already become unusable. I have already tried several methods that he recommends, removing the battery using the flash tool, removing it and reinstalling everything, and I have not succeeded. I appreciate the help and support. Greetings.

Have you checked the device manager? Is there under universal serial bus … an entry with a yellow triangle?
Uninstall it and try an other port

Nov 4, 2017 22:04:06 GMT 1 hans65 said:
Have you checked the device manager? Is there under universal serial bus … an entry with a yellow triangle?
Uninstall it and try an other port

Yes. I tried that, but when I conected it again Windows showed me the same problem.

could you create a printscreen from device manager where I can see the universal serial bus… part?

Ok. My Windows is in Spanish. I hope thats not be a problem. Thanks.

883.png

884.png

Nov 6, 2017 3:42:36 GMT 1 sabocr said:
Ok. My Windows is in Spanish. I hope thats not be a problem. Thanks.

Please uninstall the entry with the yellow triangle, restart your pc and try again

If this still not helps try this:

Unplug all of your USB devices, then turn off the PC and take out the battery (This is assuming that you’re on a laptop),
let the PC set for about 5 minutes, then put the battery back in and restart the PC. Next, plug your USB devices back in one at a time and make sure that they work.

Nov 4, 2017 20:38:14 GMT 1 sabocr said:
Hello everyone. I need help. I’m having problems with my Finow Q3. A few days ago I tried to install a custom rom shared by one of the users of this page, but at the time I was doing it, by mistake I disconnected the USB cable from the smartwatch and now it does not want to work. The issue is that after this Windows does not connect with the smartwatch. I have uninstalled and installed the clock drivers, and I always get the same error that says “Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Error)”. I would like to know if this has a solution or if the smartwatch has already become unusable. I have already tried several methods that he recommends, removing the battery using the flash tool, removing it and reinstalling everything, and I have not succeeded. I appreciate the help and support. Greetings.

have you made sure that usb mtp is installed? which windows do you have? installing drivers is not enough and your watch is with stock rom or custom rom?

Nov 6, 2017 8:53:13 GMT 1 hans65 said:

Unplug all of your USB devices, then turn off the PC and take out the battery (This is assuming that you’re on a laptop),
let the PC set for about 5 minutes, then put the battery back in and restart the PC. Next, plug your USB devices back in one at a time and make sure that they work.

In this case i have a question. First of all, I have a desktop pc. I can´t do your procedure but with your suggest i think in this process:

Unplug all usb drivers, except mouse to power off the pc. Uninstall all usb drivers in device administrador. Turn off the pc. Disconect pc for 5 minutes. Conect the pc. When the pc start, plug my usb devices one by one (Mouse, Keyboard and smartwatch).

What do you think about this?

Nov 6, 2017 9:05:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 4, 2017 20:38:14 GMT 1 sabocr said:

have you made sure that usb mtp is installed? which windows do you have? installing drivers is not enough and your watch is with stock rom or custom rom?

Thanks Sonia.

Yes, I installed usb mtp drivers with this two processes: 

www.movilesdualsim.com/tema/windows-10-instalacion-de-los-drivers-mtk-vcom.118362/ 
and

I have Windows 10, 64 bits. 

I am thinking about your last words. In my case this happened when i was trying to install a custom rom, maybe that be the problem. If i try to install with sptool the same custom room the smartwatch return. I wil try this. What do you think? 

Still the same error? Could you see some where in the device manager the name of your smartwatch?
(dispositivos portátiles) entry?

You could also try to download and install the Google USB driver:

developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb.html

Nov 6, 2017 20:16:58 GMT 1 hans65 said:
Still the same error? Could you see some where in the device manager the name of your smartwatch?

I´m not doing yet. But, I would like to know, if my interpretation of your procces is ok. Could you tell me something about it?

Nov 6, 2017 15:32:53 GMT 1 sabocr said:

Nov 6, 2017 8:53:13 GMT 1 hans65 said:

In this case i have a question. First of all, I have a desktop pc. I can´t do your procedure but with your suggest i think in this process:

Unplug all usb drivers, except mouse to power off the pc. Uninstall all usb drivers in device administrador. Turn off the pc. Disconect pc for 5 minutes. Conect the pc. When the pc start, plug my usb devices one by one (Mouse, Keyboard and smartwatch).

What do you think about this?

Hi hans. I tried but i have the same problem. Let me show you.

Attachments:

885.png

887.png

Nov 6, 2017 20:16:58 GMT 1 hans65 said:

I tried this too. And i have the same problem.

Nov 6, 2017 15:45:45 GMT 1 sabocr said:

no, this is only for drivers you need to check if mtp usb are installed.

*** i will do better rasc videos on these subjects:)

If nothing works, I hate to say it but restore windows to previous date when everything worked perfect. Save all you documents you’ve created in the time between.