Domino DM368

I purchased the Domino DM368 which is essentially the same thing as the Lemfo lf16.  I’m not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but thought I’d share some quick info…

Ordered the watch from GearBest the Friday before Christmas and it came Tuesday.  Was really surprised it came so quick from China.

I have loved the watch so far.  The battery life has been pretty good, good enough for me.  I’m fairly light use, but do use it for cel, texting, and have gps on with a sim card in.

The one issue that just popped up today (Friday), so only been used since Tuesday, is that I noticed I no longer receive notifications via the vibration.  I ended up downloading an app which will vibrate a phone and it will not vibrate using that so I have contacted GearBest.  I got the usual reply it appears asking for a video of the problem.

Has anybody had the vibration quit on these things?

On a separate note, does anybody have firmware for the DM368 or I’m assuming the Lemfo lf16 would work also?  Any idea?

Thanks!

We (the moderators/firmware archivists) don’t have either on hand so no firmware at this time.

As far as the vibrate. Can you get the watch to vibrate at all? It should vibrate when you set it to a vibrate only mode or use an app on the watch that vibrates.

Nope, won’t vibrate at all as far as I can tell. I downloaded an app that should make it vibrate and nothing.

Bummer cause I’m sure it’s going to suck to try to send back…

Everything else has been awesome.

I use Google voice number through hangouts. I have a project fi data only sim in and can use as a phone. Been great so far other than this problem.

Hmmmm, rebooted the watch and it felt like one quick vibrate…

The app I downloaded does not vibrate the watch.

Any ideas for an app or something you guys know will vibrate to test this for sure?

Dec 31, 2016 6:02:02 GMT 1 happycamper said:
Hmmmm, rebooted the watch and it felt like one quick vibrate...

The app I downloaded does not vibrate the watch.

Any ideas for an app or something you guys know will vibrate to test this for sure?

in sound settings, did you check? try one of these apps:  play.google.com/store/search?q=vibration%20tester&c=apps&hl=en

Yes, I had checked the sound settings, thanks for idea.

What should the following do…

Settings > power saving > super power at the top > then enable or disable ?

The strange thing is it was enabled, but I was still using the watch like normal only no vibrate. Battery usage was amazing. I turned it off and vibrate came back.

When I turn it back on now, it goes into that mode when battery gets low. I can’t turn it on and use watch like normal. Something must have gone wrong before allowing it to be on and still use watch? Ideas?

Thanks

Dec 31, 2016 15:22:11 GMT 1 happycamper said:
Yes, I had checked the sound settings, thanks for idea.

What should the following do…

Settings > power saving > super power at the top > then enable or disable ?

The strange thing is it was enabled, but I was still using the watch like normal only no vibrate. Battery usage was amazing. I turned it off and vibrate came back.

When I turn it back on now, it goes into that mode when battery gets low. I can’t turn it on and use watch like normal. Something must have gone wrong before allowing it to be on and still use watch? Ideas?

Thanks

reset the watch, i do’nt have super power in power saving, can you use bt and wifi and 3g with it?

Super Power is just the text at the top above the graph. You don’t have that text? If not, must be something unique to the lf16/Dm368?

Yep, all the functions are working right now. I think the battery was a little better when it was in the weird state, but it’s still working pretty good.

Dec 31, 2016 19:50:07 GMT 1 happycamper said:
Super Power is just the text at the top above the graph. You don't have that text? If not, must be something unique to the lf16/Dm368?

Yep, all the functions are working right now. I think the battery was a little better when it was in the weird state, but it’s still working pretty good.

thanks for the info:)

edit: nope, does’nt work for me it turns off when i open wifi or bt

Interesting, thanks.

Hello, I have the same watch and I bought it from Gearbest and delivered in 3 days from china to Morocco, it is surprising.

I have the watch that vibrates at the reception of the notifications of the mobile, (applications selected on the mobile with WiiWear).

Is what you tried to restore the system (factory reset)? It may resolve your problem.

To test the vibration, just hold the click on the watch to change the face, there it vibrates.

Good point, it does do it there also! Thanks!

Has your battery been good also?

Yes, but if you turn on “hand bright screen” the battery does not last all day.
With normal use, one and a half days or more.
Without wifi connection, without gps, without bluetooth, it can reach more than 2 days.

I think mine is similar. I have just been using the button to check the time. Thanks for the info.

What answer a call without a SIM?

Jan 3, 2017 4:39:45 GMT 1 happycamper said:
I think mine is similar. I have just been using the button to check the time. Thanks for the info.

btw, install play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full&hl=en with it go to running apps and if you see ios stop it and clear data that thing drains the battery:\ only with root it can be disabled or removed for good.
egee AvatarJan 4, 2017 9:32:23 GMT 1 egee said:
What answer a call without a SIM?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.  I think you are asking will it answer a call without a sim.  If so, here is my explanation...

I use hangouts and a google voice number.  So as long as I have some connection to the internet, I can answer calls, send texts.  This means if I’m on wifi, I can answer a call etc…  If not on wifi, I can only answer a call by having a sim card in.  Hopefully that makes sense.

Jan 4, 2017 11:21:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 3, 2017 4:39:45 GMT 1 happycamper said:

btw, install play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full&hl=en with it go to running apps and if you see ios stop it and clear data that thing drains the battery:\ only with root it can be disabled or removed for good.

What is ios?  I’ll have to check if I see that running.  Thanks!

Jan 4, 2017 16:09:12 GMT 1 happycamper said:

Jan 4, 2017 11:21:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

What is ios?  I’ll have to check if I see that running.  Thanks!

i always find that something which is connected to ios and bt always runs and it has a big impact on bettary life i’m sure that with root i will be able to sidable or even delete this files, i do’nt use or ever use iphone so i do’nt need it on my watch.

Interesting, thanks!