Domino DM368

Jan 4, 2017 16:07:24 GMT 1 happycamper said:
egee AvatarJan 4, 2017 9:32:23 GMT 1 egee said:
What answer a call without a SIM?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.  I think you are asking will it answer a call without a sim.  If so, here is my explanation...

I use hangouts and a google voice number.  So as long as I have some connection to the internet, I can answer calls, send texts.  This means if I’m on wifi, I can answer a call etc…  If not on wifi, I can only answer a call by having a sim card in.  Hopefully that makes sense.

Is it possible to answer a call without SIM ?

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1eww8NFXXXXcLXVXXq6xXFXXXo/220585401/HTB1eww8NFXXXXcLXVXXq6xXFXXXo.jpg?size=146568&height=629&width=1000&hash=d557548c1d1b8b67324f08167d7b37bf

http://des.gearbest.com/uploads/pdm-desc-pic/Electronic/image/2016/11/24/1479951457579946.jpg

You need sim. In my case, I use hangouts and wifi also without a sim. Don’t know any other way.

nice post, was not getting a whole day on my DM368 and was considering not keeping it. I would unplug it around 7:30-8am in the morning and by 5:30pm it would be at 15% and in power saving mode. And i would hardly use it during the day, literally just check the time. This was with wifi on but bt off, gps off, hand bright on, screen on mid brightness and no sim.

Anyone know what hand bright does? i thought it meant clock will display when u turn your hand. If so i really prefer this as i dont want to have to touch a button just to see time.

Also i have not been able to sync watch to my s7 edge using WiWear app. Both devices connect via BT with each other but wiiwear app just doesnt pick up the s7 as being connected :confused:

UPDATE: I turned off wifi and that made a big difference. Now half the day is gone and i still have 86% left.

Hello all,

I have also the DM368 and like the watch but have two issues:

- GPS has worked to first day but not after that (a deal breaker for me since I bought it for sports tracking...) - this is true for both "high accuracy" and "device only" GPS.

- Custom watchfaces, installed in a "ClockSkin"  directory I've made, are not recognised, whatever I do , I only get the 17 standard watchfaces (most of them extraordinarily ugly,...)

Any ideas how to solve these issues?

Thanks, Martijn

Hello

I have a domino DM368…does anyone know where to find the stock firmware for this device???..Thanks

Jan 18, 2017 17:33:32 GMT 1 fjuman said:
nice post, was not getting a whole day on my DM368 and was considering not keeping it. I would unplug it around 7:30-8am in the morning and by 5:30pm it would be at 15% and in power saving mode. And i would hardly use it during the day, literally just check the time. This was with wifi on but bt off, gps off, hand bright on, screen on mid brightness and no sim.

Anyone know what hand bright does? i thought it meant clock will display when u turn your hand. If so i really prefer this as i dont want to have to touch a button just to see time.

Also i have not been able to sync watch to my s7 edge using WiWear app. Both devices connect via BT with each other but wiiwear app just doesnt pick up the s7 as being connected :confused:

UPDATE: I turned off wifi and that made a big difference. Now half the day is gone and i still have 86% left.

Hand bright I believe is supposed to show the time when turning your wrist.  I heard battery suffers with it so never have tried it.

Jan 24, 2017 15:53:29 GMT 1 martijn said:

Hello all,

I have also the DM368 and like the watch but have two issues:

- GPS has worked to first day but not after that (a deal breaker for me since I bought it for sports tracking...) - this is true for both "high accuracy" and "device only" GPS.

- Custom watchfaces, installed in a "ClockSkin"  directory I've made, are not recognised, whatever I do , I only get the 17 standard watchfaces (most of them extraordinarily ugly,...)

Any ideas how to solve these issues?

Thanks, Martijn

I have not messed with the faces yet, but may later.  Sorry.

My GPS seems fine, so not sure about that.

Jan 24, 2017 16:55:23 GMT 1 zayeshk said:
Hello

I have a domino DM368…does anyone know where to find the stock firmware for this device???..Thanks

No idea, but if anybody finds it, I’d love to have it too!

I just flashed the Lemfo lm16 and KW88 firmwares to the DM368 through sp flashtool…The LEMFO Firmware works well with the DM368…the KW88 firmware works but the display is upside down with the touchscreen responses also inverted…hoping to try some others as well…

Jan 25, 2017 8:46:45 GMT 1 zayeshk said:
I just flashed the Lemfo lm16 and KW88 firmwares to the DM368 through sp flashtool..The LEMFO Firmware works well with the DM368..the KW88 firmware works but the display is upside down with the touchscreen responses also inverted..hoping to try some others as well..

Awesome!  Thanks for trying and reporting here how it went!

Does anybody know where to download the lemfo firmware ?

Jan 29, 2017 18:26:06 GMT 1 joe81074 said:

I would also like to know
Jan 29, 2017 18:26:06 GMT 1 joe81074 said:

try their site: www.lemfo.com/col.jsp?id=106

How about here on our site? It’s been here for a while /thread/609/lemfo-lf16-domino-dm386-firmware

Jan 25, 2017 1:39:08 GMT 1 happycamper said:
Jan 18, 2017 17:33:32 GMT 1 fjuman said:

Hand bright I believe is supposed to show the time when turning your wrist.  I heard battery suffers with it so never have tried it.

Hand bright seems to be the same as the corresponding option you can find under Settings → Gesture → Screen on raising. Enableing / disableing one of the options always affects the other as well.

/Heiko

Hi ,
i got my Domino yesterday and i cant conect with my Nexus via bluetooth? What can i try?
As i understand if is a conection between watch and phone i can recive calls and sms and make calls and sms, or?

Thanks

Mar 1, 2017 11:20:53 GMT 1 vrossi46 said:
Hi , i got my Domino yesterday and i cant conect with my Nexus via bluetooth? What can i try? As i understand if is a conection between watch and phone i can recive calls and sms and make calls and sms, or?

Thanks

use m2d better and has been updated recently so it should work with android 7.

I have tryed,but no luck.

Mar 1, 2017 12:36:38 GMT 1 vrossi46 said:

you've updated the sender on the phone and still not working? also look for updates on the watch for fw.

Mar 1, 2017 12:41:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 1, 2017 12:36:38 GMT 1 vrossi46 said:

you've updated the sender on the phone and still not working? also look for updates on the watch for fw.

Well,now is start working,maybe cause of update. But like i see i can only recive allert for calls,and sms without SIM.I cant make a call or send sms without SIM card?