Does Kospet honour 12 month warranty?

I am beyond disgusted with the warranty support of Zeblaze. This is the response through AliExpress to my watch band falling apart as pictured…
“Hi dear
In your pics, the watch has been clearly disassembled artificially, which is unacceptable for warranty rules”
My question is, are Kospet any better? Or are they as dishonourable as Zeblaze.
My watch was less than 10 months old and just fell off my wrist!
b50b94b29ae561c2160e8b9d017c64a34e96efef_2_666x500 3eec5ad1fdee89ec7a97a5cdb3f15fcfc64b2c1e_2_666x500

The answer is yes and we are the support for kospet .

2 Likes

Based on that prognosis Doctor I will give Kospet a go. And advise all and sundry to avoid Zeblaze like a plague of coronavirus.

No problem but kindly keep things civilised on the forum :+1:

2 Likes

Simple question, simple answer: no, Kospet doesn’t honour 12 months warranty neither does AliExpress.
Read here:

Cheers and happy Easter!

We have a few good contacts at Kospet and can usually help you within this year.

1 Like

Before i was a moderator i would say aliexpress were by far the best to deal with if i had any issues with watches ( and i bought a lot )

After few (4) months of usage, all I got was an unusable watch. My only fault was following AliExpress and Kospet so called support team advices. And no one has honoured warranty no matter how many mails I’ve sent and how many people I talked to since then.
This are facts.
Kospet lost a costumer ( I was about to buy the Prime) and I will no longer buy from them.
That’s a consequence.

Cheers

2 Likes

Thats a shame to hear this .

I so wish Japan would make the kind of watch I need, one that takes it’s own SIM card and doesn’t need tethering to a handset (which I don’t own or want). Does anyone know of any?

The thing is, we the customer, shouldn’t have to be bothering you guys with warranty issues. You didn’t sell the devices to us! You just educate us on how to use them because you are enthusiasts with a lot more technical know how than us average Joes.

2 Likes

Speaking of technical know how. How in the world could the piece of plastic that is apparently inside the base of my watch band and seems to hold the antenna even split in half like it seems to have done?! I don’t wear my watch tight and its never been involved in any mishaps. When I look at it closely there seems to be thick plastic at the base where it attaches to the watch casing and then becomes super thin as it goes down into the band. It is at the beginning of the super thin part that it has split apart.

Some of the older watches ( and one new watch ) seem to be weak around the screw hole area’s . You will see on this forum that luckily this doesnt appear to be a problem on the newest watches

The whole concept of the watches we support is they are all standalone with a sim card . No phone required . Although you do have the option to tether . I dont know of any made in japan ?

2 Likes

Just got a new message from Alibaba’s official Zeblaze message thingy. They have attempted to get me to spend more money purchasing a new ‘Strap and Antenna’. I am pretty sure I am not going to be capable of installing a new strap and antenna on a Thor 4 Dual! When the antenna is in the band the band is not replaceable by the consumer, that much I am sure of. I am not an electrical engineer I told them!

1 Like

Me neither :frowning: It’s just that Japan has a better reputation with regards to quality and durability of components. I am very disillusioned with what I have experienced with China and its after sales support so far. But they at least are building the kind of functions I want in a standalone watch phone, so I am trapped. I will regardless give Kospet a go, but I am also reluctant to use AliExpress, Banggood or Tom Top again lol.

3 Likes