Disappearing Clock Faces?

I have noticed that a few watch faces no longer work after I used wifi. I’ve reset my watch a couple times to correct this and it only works until I re-enable wifi (weird). They come back with a reset but it’s temporary. Anyone else having problems?

Dec 29, 2017 9:21:58 GMT 1 esteve said:
I have noticed that a few watch faces no longer work after I used wifi. I've reset my watch a couple times to correct this and it only works until I re-enable wifi (weird). They come back with a reset but it's temporary. Anyone else having problems?

are they the ones you've downloaded from the   + ?

Some are, some aren’t. A couple are the stock faces. When I try to select it, it flashes to whatever the last window I had open in settings, then it defaults back to the first red digital face.

I think I just have a bad watch…

Dec 30, 2017 1:56:49 GMT 1 esteve said:
I think I just have a bad watch...

no, just reset the watch and only download WFs from the + and see if the problem continues if not make sure that the Clockskin folder contain only watchfaces items that ends with png. and that there are'nt dublicated ones.

So, I received a replacement today - same watch. Everything is great, no problems - until I enable wifi!? Same faces disappear as the other watch. This has got to be a glitch. I guess I just won’t use wifi for now. Any idea if AllCall has any tech support? I can’t seem to find any. Thanks for you help btw, appreciate it.

Have you installed a launcher or any other apps on the watch?
Please tell us exactly what you did after turning on the watch. Installed apps, settings adjustments etc etc…
Thanks.

I went through the setup (language, etc) and that it. No additional watch faces or programs. When I turn on wifi and connect to it, I lose watch face #2 - black with white allcall logo on top center. When I try to select that face again, instead of the face it shows whatever the last screen I had open (could be contacts, health, settings, browser, etc). When I exit back to the clock faces it defaults to the red digital face (face #1). If I add any watch faces, about 1 in 4 will do the same - whether they are internally dl’d or externally put into the clockskin folder. Also, it’s always the same faces that do not work.
Thank you.

I’m having a similar issue. The only thing I’ve added to the watch are a couple of watch faces from the “+”. When I try to go to the second stock watch face with the “AllCall” logo there is a flash and then it takes me to messaging. There are no new messages when I get to the messaging screen, just the old ones. This morning when I turned the watch on I heard the unique chime/sound telling me I had a new text. The only text that was there was one from the day before. When I return to the watch face screen it shows me the very first watch face. Weird.

If you re-set your watch, are all of the faces available? Mine only become unavailable after I log in to wifi.

Same here

Dec 30, 2017 20:54:49 GMT 1 esteve said:

yep, happend to me but just because i did something wrong it does'nt have anything to do with wifi:) but i'm not bothered because i know which face reset the watch faces and i just do'nt use it, i can reset all again i just do'nt want to. my suggestion is to put the watch on a stock watch face and erase the clockskin from the watch and make a new one. other wise you need to go folder folder to know which watch face causing the problems.

I have sent an email to Allcall support, If I get an answer I’ll be sure to share it here.

Jan 1, 2018 21:29:05 GMT 1 esteve said:
I have sent an email to Allcall support, If I get an answer I'll be sure to share it here.

ok, it seems there are 2 folders of clockskin on the watch which cause problems with the watch i will reset my watch and if needed will flash it and see if it fixes the problem and report.

Same here with #2 stock face, all other stock, + and custom faces work fine.

Wifi and/or Bt on or off makes no difference.

I reinstalled #2 from the + list (it’s way down on the list) and it acts the same.

Glad to hear it’s not just mine, I can live fine without that face.

I agree that I can live without the faces, I just don’t like spending money on a product that definitely needs fixing. It’s a matter of principle for me. Not hearing back from Allcall is making me cranky as well. I’m re-sending my email tomorrow. Thanks for letting me complain.

Jan 4, 2018 7:10:01 GMT 1 esteve said:
I agree that I can live without the faces, I just don't like spending money on a product that definitely needs fixing. It's a matter of principle for me. Not hearing back from Allcall is making me cranky as well. I'm re-sending my email tomorrow. Thanks for letting me complain.

reset the watch and if that does'nt fix the problem flash it with it's firmware and that should fix the problem if not notify us and we'll see what can be done.

That’s because your watchface have a temperature digit. And it can’t show a negative temperature. So when you connect a WiFi your weather app have an update and if it is below 0 degrees watchface resets to the first default watchface.

Jan 4, 2018 19:47:16 GMT 1 breamberg said:
That's because your watchface have a temperature digit. And it can't show a negative temperature. So when you connect a WiFi your weather app have an update and if it is below 0 degrees watchface resets to the first default watchface.

Excellent point! Thank you.

Allcall tech support got back to me today and asked for vids of what was happening. I sent it off tonight. We’ll see if anything happens.

Thanks for all of your help with this.