Disappearing Clock Faces?

Please send me the video at zappa1.pf@gmail.com
I am their technical support representative here.
Thanks
Pablo

Jan 5, 2018 8:06:04 GMT 1 esteve said:
Allcall tech support got back to me today and asked for vids of what was happening. I sent it off tonight. We'll see if anything happens.

Thanks for all of your help with this.

I also need to know a few things please.

a) did you flash a firmware update?
b) please tell me the version you were using and the version you flashed to.
c) did you use SP Flash Tools in download mode or firmware upgrade mode?
d) if you did not update the firmware can you tell me what version you are running?
e) the faces that are disappearing - are they stock or you added them?
f) when you connect the watch to your PC before doing anything else - can you see a folder using Windows browser called clockskin?

Thanks

Pablo

Hi Pablo, I’ve sent you an email with all the pertinent info.

edit: I think breamberg is on to something - it is currently -22c outside…

It is definitely the negative temperature which causes that issue.

Any news about a fix? This is a really annoying bug.

Pablo emailed me yesterday with a question but I haven’t heard back yet.

Hi everyone - quick update - it managed to get up to 0 Celsius today and all of the broken faces work again. Definitely a “negative degree” issue.

Same thing happened here. My watch face returned after the weather warmed up here. Is there a way to change the temperature reading from “C “to” F”.

We still use the old system here in the USA. It’s not super important to me but it would be nice for the temperature to read in Fahrenheit.

Jan 10, 2018 21:25:21 GMT 1 vdp said:
Same thing happened here. My watch face returned after the weather warmed up here. Is there a way to change the temperature reading from "C "to" F".

We still use the old system here in the USA. It’s not super important to me but it would be nice for the temperature to read in Fahrenheit.

I believe the Fahrenheit option is in the works, could be in a future firmware update.

Yes - it is due to the negative temperature and an update is coming.