Difficulties upgrading

But thank you, I will have to reconcile and stay with the old version

I advise you to take the OTA.
If you are connected to the Internet on Wi-Fi you can check for updates in the wireless update app

Here I try this every day via wifi. If I knew that kospet would not do updates automatically, I would not buy kospet prime 2.

What is the use of a watch that discharges in 30 hours

And I don’t do much about them just here and there

Well, that means that there is a problem.
If you are not even getting the official OTA then there is a problem

And Kospet is doing it automatically.
If you have looked at the support thread you will see that v2.1 OTA has been available for a while now

1 Like

And where can be the problem in my watch

What should I do to have those updates.

Can you show a picture of the local update folder?
screen

1 Like

you’re not supposed to unzip it. it should be placed on the watch as a zipfile

3 Likes

You’re a fighter, I’m fine. So, finally finally. Thank you very much

Next time I will know how to do it. Thank you very much

That is most likely the issue, if you extract the package you will end up with another selectable zip file (compatibility.zip) that can be chosen for the update process.

screenscreen2

1 Like

I want to ask should I reset the factory settings. Thanks for the info

Yes, you should do that.

I just received my Lemfo LEM14 and I wanted to install the FAW firmware to do some tests, but the links are gone. I assume that the problem to update the LEM14 to the latest FAW version is the same as for the Prime2, but it would be interesting to be able to test. Are the links going to be available again in the LEM14 thread?

Yes . Please be patient :+1:

1 Like

I want to ask with a new upgrade, the watch heats up while charging, I don’t know why. Thank you for the information

@none and I talked about some minor changes to charging but it should not get hot.
Mildly warm is expected
If you are charging while the watch is on - yes it may get warmer