Difficulties upgrading

sr i can’t able to found International FAW 1.0
can u upload the faw 1.0

@Rohit_Bhandari Have you even read the post at the top of this thread?

2 Likes

sorr sir why the hell i don’t read the whole thing
thank you very much you are so helpful thank :pray:

1 Like

no android lite mode

is there android lite mode available on FAW 1.3 for optimus2

1 Like

yes i am missing android lite mode that saved my battery a lot😊

@Rohit_Bhandari No - it didn’t really.
It is just hiding apps in the menu.
You can just use power saver instead of using a fake “masking” system.

1 Like

Guys can u fix sensor issue plssssssssssssss
In 1.3 I want to slide down to turn on wifi but sometimes when I try slide down watch doesn’t understand this is reallly annoying.
Plus step count shows with minus sign

Actually did but for safety did 2nd time.Currently I have issue with notifications.When notifications comes out I try slide it to see but shows 0 notification s

hello, i went to 1.3b3. didn’t like it. not a daily driver. so i went down to faw 1.4 , worked good then went to version faw 1.0 installed fine, tried locale update to go to faw 1.2, no go. got the dying android robot. tried to download the legacy 1.0 but says it’s not there. what do i do

Flash stock and then update to 1.0

The FAW version is designed to not allow downgrade apart from flashing back to stock.

1 Like

Where can I find the stock rom? And is the version 1 the legacy rom, if so the links do not work.

the stock rom is 1.4 and you’ll find the newest version of 1.0 in the top post of the following thread: International Firmware Beta [V1.3] (Optimus2, Prime2, LEM12Pro, LEM14, LEM15)

2 Likes

thanks, BUT version 1 that you referred to is a zip file and version 1.4 does not have local update

That’s correct.
Stock firmware requires flash tools and the international firmware is for updating from the watch storage using the built in OTA software.

okay, when i put the version faw 1 in watch storage the file is a zip and there are question marks on all the other files in the zip, then it says file is unknown format

I hope you read up on how to use the update zip? This is for the S10 LEM 14 but it is the same as all the other watches.

Make sure you only download the FAW firmware from this post. V1.0 is attached to it

When I ordered my watch version was 1.5