Dare to Repair your watch

Ah Ha! So much for “Doctor/ Patient confidentiality”!! :woozy_face: I should have know when @noidremained recommended you and said “Well he says he is a Doctor”! :crazy_face: No wonder you had to give up your Acupuncture practice and become a Moderator! And no wonder pablo 11 picked you for the job…after all you are good a Needling people…and what higher qualification can a Moderator have? :crazy_face: :rofl:
@pablo11 old Pal, old Buddy…if you go to the Good Dr Andy…you won’t be getting a pill! You will be looking at the largest syringe you have ever seen in your life and…with a shaky voice!..you’ll be saying “Your gonna stick that where”:!!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, “I think you take my temperature at the other end Andy!”, Doons

2 Likes

That explains a lot :joy:

3 Likes

I would like to know if this is quite an easy repair. The screen on my Prime 2 has come loose, i would like to glue it back, can i just pull it apart and then apply some glue to it?

My philosophy is: If it won’t function properly with a loose screen, it’s worth the effort to try. I never confronted this issue and it may be quite difficult to remove the electronics to get at the screen. Perhaps merely lifting the screen up (with the body in tact) you can apply a drop of superglue.

thats what im thinking too, just lift the screen up a little bit, put some glue on and thats it but just wanted to make sure their arent any small electronic parts that i should be aware of

The touch panel connects to the back of the panel, in fact it is bonded to the screen.
If you lift the screen from the front it is an extremely delicate process.
If you are very careful and only lift very slightly to get a little super glue in, you might be ok.
You could ask a mobile phone repair shop to do it… Just a thought.

1 Like

Good morning
Somehow I set up a pin. Lock on. My z40
I can’t find any way to remove… Any suggestions welcome or tell me a better place to post
And i agree on these an water… Even rain probably a plastic bag a requirement

Hi . You will have to flash the firmware for your watch then factory reset .

1 Like