D5+ w613 Modified boot.img

Disclaimer:
The usual stuff about work, alarm, thermonuclear war, etc.
Provided as is. Do not expect help or any questions answered. If you don’t know what to do with it, either figure it out yourself or ignore this post.

This is built from the D5+ w613 version, ramdisk modified to disable boot sound (I think, haven’t checked, my watch is always muted), disable flash recovery, and enable init.d support.
20161229 build: boot.img.

If you are rooted, you can just delete or rename the boot- and shutdown sound in System/Media folder :wink:
No need to flash something. I guess this is usable for each watch from all the manufacturer

Hello, can you teach me how to root my D5 + w613?

Oct 13, 2017 18:58:43 GMT 1 vagante said:

/thread/894/twrp-latest-boot-img-on

/thread/30/rooting-proper

Oct 14, 2017 11:26:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 13, 2017 18:58:43 GMT 1 vagante said:

/thread/894/twrp-latest-boot-img-on

/thread/30/rooting-proper

Hi, I really need help, I have a d5 + w613, it has a defect, I bought from a friend, who after having the loading dock damaged, tried to guess the loading pins, damaging the USB connection of the D5, he I have tried it on windows xp, 7 and 10, 32 and 64 bits, the only OS that recognizes it is windows 7 32bits, (in USB 3.0) and only with flashtools, the which limits me to only flash in standard mode.

Thanks admin for the tip, but it is not for me, because when I connect D5 +, windows does not recognize it anymore.impossibilitando the command “adb reboot recovery” …

soon after I bought it, I dismounted it, and the pin names were written on his plate, so easy … and I made a cable.

My problem is this, can someone provide me a backup of a w613, only routed? (which I assume is my only chance of having my D5 + routed)

I would really be very grateful …

Oct 18, 2017 0:10:04 GMT 1 vagante said:

Oct 14, 2017 11:26:52 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

why do'nt you buy a back cover and new dock?

did’nt understand about the file do you need a spacific file from the FW folder? or the whole FW?

Oct 18, 2017 6:36:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 18, 2017 0:10:04 GMT 1 vagante said:

why do’nt you buy a back cover and new dock?

did’nt understand about the file do you need a spacific file from the FW folder? or the whole FW?

I’m sorry if it was not clear … I’m (Google translator)

I’m going to buy one, but it takes a long time to arrive, (Aliexpress) so I made one, I’m an electronics technician, but this is not my problem …

I’ll be straightforward, the translation gets in the way a bit, I hope it does not sound rude …

I need the rom for the D5 + (w613), routed, which I can send to the D5 by flashtool …

Thank you Sophie, (this is my daughter’s name)…   

Oct 18, 2017 11:01:15 GMT 1 vagante said:

Oct 18, 2017 6:36:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
why do’nt you buy a back cover and new dock?

I’m sorry if it was not clear … I’m (Google translator)

I’m going to buy one, but it takes a long time to arrive, (Aliexpress) so I made one, I’m an electronics technician, but this is not my problem …

I’ll be straightforward, the translation gets in the way a bit, I hope it does not sound rude …

I need the rom for the D5 + (w613), routed, which I can send to the D5 by flashtool …

Thank you Sophie, (this is my daughter’s name)…   

interesting…i hope to see your work, many here like to modify their watches but since many stuff on the watch is hard to remove it is’nt an easy job for everyone, i broke many watches:/  anyway:) the firmware of D5+ is in firmware section:  /board/16/factory-firmware-downloads
good luck:)

Sophie, I need a rooted rom … I did not find it? …

Oct 18, 2017 11:39:55 GMT 1 vagante said:
Sophie, I need a rooted rom ... I did not find it? ...

sorry but you wo'nt find it here.

Oct 18, 2017 12:56:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 18, 2017 11:39:55 GMT 1 vagante said:
Sophie, I need a rooted rom … I did not find it? …

sorry but you wo’nt find it here.

in time…http:///thread/1663/make-charge-dock-no1-d5

I need a good person who has a w613, who can do a clean installation, do root, make a backup by flashtool and give me the backup to install on my D5 +

Oct 18, 2017 14:15:57 GMT 1 vagante said:

Oct 18, 2017 12:56:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
sorry but you wo’nt find it here.

in time…http:///thread/1663/make-charge-dock-no1-d5

I need a good person who has a w613, who can do a clean installation, do root, make a backup by flashtool and give me the backup to install on my D5 +

If you can flash a backup then you can flash a stock firmware and root it with TWRP as sonia mentioned above.

It is not a problem to do this

Oct 18, 2017 14:15:57 GMT 1 vagante said:
in time....http:///thread/1663/make-charge-dock-no1-d5

If you can flash a backup then you can flash a stock firmware and root it with TWRP as sonia mentioned above.

It is not a problem to do this

Sorry…
Good Morning!!

No, I can not, I have no adb connection, how will I do adb reboot recovery?

English please…

pablo11 AvatarOct 19, 2017 11:09:44 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
English please.....

I can only do something while the D5 is off, (it's a problem on the board), but flash tools work perfectly.

adb not work
mass storage not work
and any other “mode” of communication in which the D5 is switched on.

ps: excuse me the text before, forgot to translate.

So flash the stock firmware with the TWRP image and the boot image.
If you can boot the watch you will be fine.
If you can’t boot the watch then you won’t be needing a rooted backup either - because it is either working or not.
That’s it really…

pablo11 AvatarOct 19, 2017 11:59:13 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
So flash the stock firmware with the TWRP image and the boot image. If you can boot the watch you will be fine. If you can't boot the watch then you won't be needing a rooted backup either - because it is either working or not. That's it really....

Good morning Pablo11

I can not understand your answers …

You meant that if I flash Stock + TWRP + this boot.img, yes my clock works perfectly … but that does not give me root … (unless there is some twrp I can call it by myself clock).

Pt-br—
Bom dia Pablo11
  Eu não consigo entender suas respostas…
Você quis dizer que se eu flash Stock + TWRP + este boot.img, sim o meu relógio funciona perfeitamente…mas isso não me dá root… (a não ser que exista algum twrp que eu possa chamá-lo pelo próprio relógio).

Once you have TWRP you just flash the SuperSu.zip. Have you read the root your watch thread?

pablo11 AvatarOct 20, 2017 11:26:45 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Once you have TWRP you just flash the SuperSu.zip. Have you read the root your watch thread?

First thanks for trying to help pablo and sophie, last week I installed TWRP, but it is not possible for me to call the "adb reboot recovery" command.

I reinstalled the original firmware, I want to start the process again, which twrp should I flash? this says W612 …

/thread/27/twrp-tools-root-pack

This one works for both chipsets /thread/85/twrp-3-2-x3-w612
I see you have been posting on XDA as well