D5+ w613 Modified boot.img

yes, I always go there first, I met this forum after I posted there, I am an old member .... rsrs, I did roms, themes, etc, but this D5 + with this problem is making me scratch my hair .. .

I already have a lovely watch theme, made on top of “cronosurf (vide google play)”, but I am not allowed to divulge “yet” I put the “X GPS” skin on it, it was very beautiful …

Cool, I have used chronosurf and am a beta tester. He is also a member here and on our Google community. I like the app but it was using too much battery.
That’s why one of our team built his own launcher. It’s here on the forum. I’m sure you’ve seen it…
Anyway, I want you to know that flashing the TWRP recovery and flashing SuperSu works perfectly on this watch. I have personally rooted all of these X series watches using our TWRP images.
The images are also made here by one of our team - his name is Ciro.
So I know they are good :+1::+1:

pablo11 AvatarOct 20, 2017 13:17:31 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Cool, I have used chronosurf and am a beta tester. He is also a member here and on our Google community. I like the app but it was using too much battery. That's why one of our team built his own launcher. It's here on the forum. I'm sure you've seen it.... Anyway, I want you to know that flashing the TWRP recovery and flashing SuperSu works perfectly on this watch. I have personally rooted all of these X series watches using our TWRP images. The images are also made here by one of our team - his name is Ciro. So I know they are good 👍👍

Ahh, yes of course they are, the problem is in my watch> pc

All this works for me, but I can not launch the adb command for my clock, which prevents me from entering recovery, if the command to enter recovery was not dependent on a command from a computer, I would be saved … …

So adb is not working at all? Even after enabling usb debugging in developer options on the watch?
This is very strange indeed… If you can transfer files to the watch from the pc with file explorer then adb will work…

When you connect to the watch you need the notification screen open on the watch to accept the security key.

So let me get this right.
You have a D5 plus… not an X5 plus?

If this is true then I gave you the wrong link for the recovery… Hang on a minute…

You need this one /thread/85/twrp-3-2-x3-w612  - i have corrected my previous post just in-case.

It will still work with 613 board - just use your stock scatter file for the D5+.

Place your scatter file and the recovery and boot images (from the TWRP download) into a folder with nothing else.

Select “download only” in SP Tools and then select the recovery and boot image only in the pop up list.

Then flash the images.

pablo11 AvatarOct 20, 2017 13:40:21 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
When you connect to the watch you need the notification screen open on the watch to accept the security key.

So let me get this right.
You have a D5 plus… not an X5 plus?

If this is true then I gave you the wrong link for the recovery… Hang on a minute…

I’m sorry, I thought you were aware of my problem …

the clock / pc communication is damaged (hardware), the former owner of the watch tried to “guess” the charging connectors, damaging the clock’s USB communication.

I unmounted the clock and identified the connectors, it loads normal, and the USB communication only works when the clock is off.

PS: No1 D5+ (w613 > ddr3) 

Have you tried installing a terminal emulator and see if it helps ? Hmm - probably not a good idea.

Unless adb over WiFi or Bluetooth can work for you - you’re stuffed

The USB chip is fried. Nothing can fix that…

pablo11 AvatarOct 20, 2017 13:59:06 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
The USB chip is fried. Nothing can fix that.....

Yes, I know, but this is not a serious problem, USB storage replaced by google drive, I also tried a terminal, but it does not work. I would need a recovery that can be called with a touch or two on the display .. I've seen some in XDA, I have to learn to do this ..

Yes, it’s a great idea. But these reboot to recovery commands need root access if run within the android OS.
It’s a catch 22 situation. Unless you run kingroot as a last resort. Then convert to SuperSu as soon as possible…