Custom Kernel for MT6739 Smartwatches

That explains it, so it’s a “SW” sensor… :slight_smile:

If someone is interested in testing the tilt behaviour on the other devices, changing the axis from a vertical 90° to 45° seems the most reliable way to do so.

3 Likes

Good evening friends, one question, I have Rooted my prime, if I install boot.img with flash can I still install the root patch on this kernel?
thank you

This images have the magisk root already pre-installed.

3 Likes

Just flash twrp and you are done.
If you have flashed @none kernel :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response @none @pablo11

1 Like

Sorry my friend, I didn’t have the time to flash anything… I have a newborn baby so no much time to spent in front of pc :smirk:

2 Likes

That’s perfectly fine, i don’t want to force anyone to provide feedback, this is all optional (and if the time allows it).
I only quoted your post as you have noticed this problem as well and that a potential fix might be existing.

3 Likes

I will defenately test it, as I want to save as much battery as possible! I’m waiting a Prime Se, will I use the same kernel as 3/32 version?

1 Like

Yes, that should work exactly the same.

2 Likes

@none i tried the new kospet prime custom kernel with the improved wrist move detection and it works like charm! have you tried even lower (usable, obviously) cpu frequencies?

1 Like

Hello partners!
A question.
How do I flash the kernel on my Kospet Prime, with TWRP, or with the flashing tool?
Thank you!

You put the boot image on your watch storage and use twrp to flash it.

If you have twrp…

1 Like

I did so, but I get a message that the ZIP file is not correct.

You have to flash as an img file.
You don’t flash as a zip file

So you extract the boot image and copy the image to your watch storage and flash it.

1 Like

Those kernel images are intended to be used with the Mediatek flashtool, check here for a quick tutorial.

1 Like

A question.
What advantage does this kernel have over the stock kernel?
Thank you!

Agree it is better to use flash tool.
As he said he had twrp I thought he might as well use it…
Sorry mate

1 Like

I have flashed the kernel on my Kospet Prime, but I can’t get the clock up from 1000 to 1100.
How do i have to do it?
Thank you!

You mean CPU clock?
The whole point of these kernels is to save power by under volting and maybe under clocking.
Well, that was my understanding…

I think it is explained very well in the top post. 1st post.

2 Likes