Cpu_animated_001

I had some free time and I designed a new watch face that I want to share with you. This time a CPU is animated, with 5 pressure points: weather, fitness, heart rate, settings (near the battery level) and alarm (by pressing on the time). Tested on android 11 stock launcher .
VID_466

clock_skin_model

16 Likes

Very good job, looks great!
Could you please add a credit link if you were working from a template photo or an existing GIF?

1 Like

Very cool :+1::ok_hand:

I don’t understand what you mean, which link should I insert in addition to these?

I’m curious @Bettuccio2,
Is this design using the animation apps in the LEM16, or is it a .gif file in the clockskin face design?
Only ask because the LEM16 has different animation options for watch faces.
Thanks

1 Like

ah, maybe that’s what G1NT0N1 wanted to know too? However I used a gif . I take the opportunity to ask if working with WFD it is possible to add conditions or mathematical expressions to customize the behavior of the elements. I don’t think it can be done or am I wrong?

Hmm, interesting question.
I think it is best to ask
@Eric_Crochemore and @G1NT0N1C and @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
These guys will know more than I do about the watch face engine capabilities.
They are tagged and hopefully they will respond when they can :+1:

1 Like

ok, let’s wait for their answer then :ok_hand:

1 Like

If someone else created this GIF, a credit link is needed. That’s what I’m talking about.

Now I understand, I have to put the link to the source of the site where I got it. Now I can’t remember because I’ve had it on my PC for a long time. From now on I’ll do it if I happen to make other faces.

3 Likes

Can you answer the question I asked earlier? Thank you .

Do you know anything about this @G1NT0N1C @Eric_Crochemore @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ?

Maybe Intel…? Just guessing

Sorry, I was buissy. No, it’s not possible in clockskin format.

1 Like

So when working with “WFD” it is not possible to add timed rotation modifications, or visualizations of elements in a given time interval. Too bad it would have been nicer.

1 Like

There’s some tricks that experienced clockskin makers use, maybe they can help on a specific problem. Otherwise, it seems you need to use the watchmaker format, and that means using the universal launcher to use those skins.

3 Likes

I understand, thanks for the reply

There is a tourbillon function that periodically changes the direction of rotation. This function is not available in WFD, it must be added manually in the Clockskin XML.
Can you describe exactly what you want to achieve?

1 Like

I really didn’t want to put anything into practice for now. I just asked in case I need it in the future. To give “an example” you could display the percentage of the battery every minute, or rotate any element at different speeds and in different time intervals." The example you gave “tourbillon” makes me understand what I mean I understand that it is necessary to act from the .xml file it is not an easy operation.

the “tourbillon” example is a good example